Chapter 4

MADISON POV*

After I walked up the stairs I could hear the boys screaming questions to Mathew and him answering them calmly. I knew the boys wanted to meet me but  I didn't want to meet them And it was nothing personal just I did no want the hate that came with hanging with the magcon boys let alone being ones twin sister. I was sitting on my bed thinking about what I was going to do when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and my door open. I looked up slowly to see Mathew at my door...alone. thank god.
"How may I help you?" I ask kind of in a sassy duh tone,
"I want you to meet the boys" he said blankly
"No and you can't make me" I said getting kin of frustrated bc he knew I didn't want to.
"Yes it is time you meet them and whether you like it or not you are"
"No I'm not and you can leave"
"YOU ARE MY LITTLE SISTER AND YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME" he screamed. he was older by two minutes but he liked to act like it was 5 years.
"No" I said blankly and next thing I know I was being picked up and thrown over Mathews shoulder and being brought down stairs.
"MATHEW LET ME DOWN NOW YOU  ARE ONLY OLDER BY 2 MINUTES " I Screamed hitting his back as hard as I could because I could see we were getting to the end of the stairs. I knew I wasn't hurting him very badly bc he was huge compared to my petite but good figure. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I was dropped on the couch abruptly.
"Ow and what the hell why did you do that" i asked kind of mad that I didn't have a choice in my actions. I looked up and saw nine guys all staring at me and to be honest I only knew one of there names and that was Mathews.
"Now Madison this is the magcon guys and I want you to introduce yourself"
Mathew told me in a kind of tone like I was a toddler in a daycare.
"F**k you" I said blankly getting up to leave only to be pulled back down very jerkily by Mathew.

"Madison just cooperate plz I don't even know why you are being like this"

"Mathew I do not want to meet them so they can ruin my life no one knows I'm your sister and I'm going to keep it that way and if your friends tell I will kill them" I screamed. me and Mathew were talking like they were not even there and as far as I'm concerned they weren't. I did not want the boys to know I exist let alone  the whole world. I hear famous peoples brothers and sister and friends talking about the hate and I don't  want that.

"We won't tell we promise" the one with the dark brown eyes and dark hair said I think his name was like Cameron or somthing like that.

"Yea we won't we promise" the one with the bright blue eyes said. he looked about my age. I honestly had no idea what his name was. there were a  allot of "yeas" being  passed around agreeing that they won't tell.
"Fine" I sAid sitting down knowing I was defeated and there is no  way to get out of it now.

I guess I'm about to meet the boys. yay me!

Not

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
         ( authors note)
Hey guys I'm already know what I want to happen I think but I might change my Mind but if you have any ideas plz comment and I will definitely take tour ideas on consideration also I will be updating any time I can so it will be often.