Chapter 7

I woke up this morning and the first think I thought of was jack. I didn't know why but I liked jack. I usually hate new people especially the ones that us taken part in something that practically ruined my life. I got up off of my bed with a sigh and looked in the mirror ,bit was only about 5 so the boys wouldn't be awake I got up and started downstairs ones halfway down the stairs when I heard someone say "nice outfit" I looked up and saw Nash , I just giggled an joined him in the kitchen for breakfast.
"How is your morning so far" he asked in a sincere way that came off as kinda shocking bc I thought all these boys knew was loud and obnoxious.
"Fine"i reply
"Look Madison I heard what you told jack yesterday and I'm really srry I had non idea if I would have known, we would have invited you or made Mathew hang out with you and I'm just really srry that we ruined your life" he said with glazed eyes and tears threatening to spill. I got up and hugged him
"It's ok really ,bits not your fault u didn't even know I existed" I say with a giggle still hugging him. He puts his chin on my head reminding me of how much taller he really is then me. I look up and we are closer than I thought. he leans and I catch myself leaning in too , right when I kiss him I feel sparks wonderful sparks we both pull back for air and just smile with huge smiles, we hear footsteps coming down the stairs And pull apart. I thought I liked jack but Nash seems great too. what am I going to do?!?!