Chapter 2 - Let's go!

Chapter 2: let's go!

y/n pov

I get on the bus and look around. I see Hinata waving at me. 'Y/n come sit next to me!' He says. I walk up to him. I put my bag in the luggage rack. I take my guitar off my back and sit down next to Hinata. 'Good morning sunshine boy.' I say. Hinata smiles at me. He's super excited, even more than usual. 'So, which teams will be at the training camp? Do I know any of them?' I ask. 'Well Daichi told me that Aoba Johsai will be there and Fukurodani and Shiratorizawa will be there. I know you've taken pictures of us playing against them.' Hinata says. 'Oh yeah, I remember meeting some of their teammates.' 'Nekoma will be there too, but I don't think you've ever met their team.' Hinata says. 'No I don't think so either.' 'They're our favourite team to play against.' Hinata says, with the biggest smile on his face. 'Well then they must be very good.'

--- time skip to when they arrive ---

The bus stops. I get up. All the guys are napping. I wake Hinata up. 'Hinata we've arrived.' I say. Hinata smiles at me. We walk towards the school and see the other teams waiting outside. I see a guy from one of the other teams staring at me. Then Tanaka walks up to him. 'Yamamoto you don't have to be so jealous of our girls.' Tanaka says. Hm I guess his name must be Yamamoto then. 'What you already have a super hot team manager, and now her too? It's not fair. I want a girl that is hot and cute to help with my team too.' 'She isn't actually a part of our team, she works for our school paper.' 'Y/n, let me introduce you to the guys from Nekoma.' Hinata says. We walk up to the team with the red uniforms. 'Hey everyone.' Hinata says, 'I want to introduce you all to someone.' 'Oh, who's the girl?' Kuroo asks. 'This is l/n, she works for our school paper. She will be taking pictures of the camp for an article.' Hinata says. 'Yeah hi everyone.' I say. 'Hey l/n' some of the guys say. 'So you're here to take pictures hah? That's actually really cool.' Kuroo says. 'Oh ehm I, ehm thanks.' I say.

Kenma pov

I look up from my game. I see the guys talking to the team from Karasuno. I see Hinata standing next to a girl. I've never seen her before, do they have a new team manager? Then Kuroo walks up to me. 'You're wondering who she is, aren't you?' Kuroo asks. 'Hmm' I say in agreement. 'She's here to take pictures for Karasuno's school paper.' Kuroo says. 'Cool' I say. Then Hinata walks up to me. He's almost skipping. He's way too excited for this training camp, but it's okay, it's Hinata he's allowed to be like that. 'Hey Kenma! Can I maybe introduce you to someone?' Hinata asks. 'Sure.' I say. I put my game away for a second. 'This is f/n l/n.' Hinata says. 'Hey, I'm Kenma.' I say to the girl standing in front of me. I stick my hand out to her. 'Hi.' She says. She shakes my hand. She has a really sweet voice and I immediately notice her beautiful smile. She seems like an interesting person. 'Y/n, I am going to say hello to a few others. Do you want to come, or do you want to talk to Kenma and Kuroo some more?' Hinata asks l/n. 'I'll stay here for a bit and then find Kiyoko, I need to ask her something.' L/n answers. 'Okay, see you later then!' Hinata says. 'Bye Hinata!' Y/n says. Kuroo starts talking to y/n. I grab my game again. 'So tell me about yourself l/n, like what year are you in?' Kuroo asks. 'I'm a second year.' Y/n says, 'what about you?' She asks. Y/n seems a little nervous. I mean I get why, it's her first time here. I try to stay focused on my game, but somehow y/n distracts me. She isn't even talking to me. I'm not used to being distracted by people, let alone people I don't know. 'Anyway it was nice talking to you, I am going to find our team manager.' Y/n says. 'Yeah of course, we'll see you later.' Kuroo says. I look up from my game and watch y/n walk away. Then I notice Kuroo is staring at me. 'You looked up from your game for her. What did she do to you?' Kuroo asks. I give him an angry look and return to playing my game. We walk inside the building. I just kind of get settled and play some games while Kuroo is talking to some of the other teams. Y/n is still on my mind. I hate this. She shouldn't be on my mind. I just want to focus on my video games and on the training camp.