Chapter 10 - Home

Y/n's pov

It's almost 04.00 am. I'm still cuddling with Kenma and watching a movie. I try to bend over and grab another pocky stick but Kenma tightens his grip. 'Don't leave.' Kenma says. He sounds so soft. 'I'm just grabbing a snack.' I say. 'Oh, okay. Just pretend I never said anything.' Kenma says. 'Hahhaha no, I will forever remember how soft you just were.' I say. 'Mhm only for you.' Kenma says. He strokes his hand through my hair. I snuggle up to him even more. I know it's kind of bittersweet. The elephant in the room we're both ignoring is getting more and more prominent. The morning is coming closer and we can't escape time. 'We're not going to sleep tonight, are we?' I ask. 'Nope, you'll just have to sleep on the bus.' 'You have to sleep too.' I say. 'Hmm I'll take a nap when I come home. Besides, it's not like my normal sleep schedule is that good.'

The end credits of the movie start rolling. It's 05.30 now. I turn myself to Kenma. 'Hi' I say. 'Hey.' He says. Then he yawns. It's the cutest thing ever. I giggle softly. He gives me an annoyed look but then giggles himself. For a while we just sit there staring into eachothers eyes. 'I'm really going to miss you y/n.' The word is finally out. I know we were both thinking it. jI just didn't want to say anything and ruin the mood. 'I know, I'm going to miss you too.' 'We'll see eachother next weekend though, right?' He asks. 'Yes and we can call every night.' I say. Of course it's less fun but facetime works. 'Yes and when it's vacation we can spend every day together.' He says.

Kenma's pov

Only now do I realize how much I'm going to miss y/n. I want to spend every second of every day with her. I want to stay with her. I love her and she is my home. 'Can't I just take you with me?' I ask. 'Hahaha you could try.' 'It's almost time y/n.' 'I know.' It's 06.00. In an hour everyone is getting up and we're going to have to leave. 'One more hour.' Y/n says. 'What do you want to do?' I ask. The sun is starting to rise now. 'Maybe drink some tea and watch the sunrise.' 'I'll make you some.' I say. I get up and take back the empty bowls to the kitchen. I'm not big on emotions, and maybe it's just the lack of sleep, but I feel tears in the corner of my eyes.

I sit down next to y/n and give her her mug of tea. We're sitting outside watching the sunrise. I put my arm around her shoulder. 50 minutes left. She leans her head against my shoulder. 'Thanks for the tea sweetie.' She says. Sweetie? I mean I'm not really one for nicknames but that was kind of cute. 'Did you just call me sweetie?' I ask. 'Eh yeah lol.' She says, 'I hope you're okay with that.' 'It's cute.' I say. I pull her in a little closer. Never did I ever think I would act like this, but here we are. Honestly I've never been happiër.

Y/n pov

The sun is up now and our time is almost up. 'Kenma, what time is it?' I ask. I can't really reach my phone with him around me. 'Ten minutes to seven.' He says. 'Oh no.' I say. 'Yeah I know.' Kenma says. He looks at me, I kiss him. 'One more, consider it our goodbye kiss.' He says. Before I've even processed what he said he kisses me again. I want this to last forever. But it can't. Eventually I pull away and make it end. We have to go upstairs, pack our stuff, eat breakfast and go home. 'I'm sorry Kenma but we have to get going.' 'Yeah I'll still see you at breakfast though, right?' 'Yes ofcourse.'

I walk into the dorm and Kiyoko walks up to me. 'You didn't sleep last night, did you?' 'Nope I spent all night watching movies with Kenma.' 'Yeah I figured.' I get changed and put the rest of my stuff in my bag. 'Okay ready for breakfast?' I ask. 'Yep.' We go downstairs. I get a plate of food and sit down across from Kenma. I'm so tired, but it was definitely worth it. 'Hi.' I say. 'Hey y/n.' He says. The rest of our friends join us. Everyone is talking but I'm not really listening. I'm zoned out, thinking about leaving Kenma. Then I feel someone grab my hand. 'Hey are you okay?' Kenma asks. 'Yeah just tired and distracted.' I say.

Kenma's pov

'Guys, the bus is ready. It's time to leave.' I get up and put away my plate. I follow the rest outside. It's time to say goodbye. I've dreaded this all week. Y/n is standing across from me. She's staring at the ground and fidgeting with her hands. I cup her face and her eyes meet mine. 'I'll see you soon y/n.' I say. 'Next weekend.' She says. I smile at her. 'I love you.' She says 'I love you too.' I say. 'Guys we really need to leave.' Coach Ukai yells. 'Goodbye y/n.' 'Goodbye Kenma.' I watch her walk away. She is about to get on the bus when she turns around and waves goodbye one last time. I wave back.

I sit down next to Kuroo. I sigh really loudly. 'Hey brighten up, you'll see her again soon.' That's one of the things I appreciate most about Kuroo. He always knows what's going on, I don't have to tell him anything. Although this time it's pretty obvious, I've got to admit that. 'Yeah I know, I'm just really going to miss her you know.' 'Yeah I know.' I grab my phone. Should I send y/n a text? I honestly don't know if I should. Is it too soon? I mean she is my girlfriend.

--- Time skip to that afternoon ---

Y/n's pov

'Hey y/n wake up.' I open my eyes to see Suga. 'We're here.' He says. I get up and stretch. That was a good nap. I get out of the bus and look around. My mom offered to pick me up. I see her. 'Hey I'll see you guys monday.' I say. I walk to my mom and we get in the car. 'So how was it?' My mom asks. 'So much fun, I made some new friends.' I say. 'Hmm that sounds great.' My says. We pull into our driveway. When we're inside of the house I immediately go into my room. I flop down on my bed and a sudden sadness washes over me. Kenma is not here. I won't get to see him tonight.