VI

"Cmon spill the tea sis."

~Dante De Rosa

———————————————————

Vivian wakes up to one of the maids slightly shaking her. Vivian was naked once again but luckily she had blankets to cover her.

"Goodmorning, Mr. De Rosa said to wear this." The maid handed Vivian a sundress ,undergarments and sandals.
"He said do not take too long, now you have a nice day Ms. Vivian."

"Thank you." Vivian said.

The maid just smiled and walked out of Vivian's room.
Vivian then got ready ,her butt was still felt sore from Valentino beating her with the belt last night. She was mad and didn't wanna do anything, all she wanted to do was sit and relax in a bubble bath with some chocolate chip cookies and milk but Vivian knew what her mission was,
To kill this motherfucker Valentino.

*

Vivian walked down stairs and saw Valentino dressed in one of his nice fitted suits. He looked good as always.

He pulled Vivian by her waist and kissed her. Vivian was hesitant to kiss back because she was surprised of how fast this was going.

"Kiss me back Vivian." Valentino slapped her ass.
Vivian kissed back but put her hand on his chest to push him off and to catch her breath but Valentino bites Vivian's lip a little too hard and it makes her lip bleed a little.

"Don't push me off ok baby." Valentino said then grabbed Vivian's hand and walked out the house.
They got in the car and before Valentino started driving he gave Vivian a tissue to clean the little bit of blood coming from her lip.

"Did you really have to fucking bite me." Vivian whispered to herself.

"What was that?" Valentino asked.

"Nothing." She said.

"Don't say things you might end up regretting." Valentino said.
"Take my words seriously because I will not say it again the next time."

"Ok." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They pulled up to a fancy store. Vivian started to get a bit excited. She loved going shopping.

Valentino took her hand and walked her in the store. Once they went in everyone looked at them and some even started walking faster.

Vivian was a little nervous but didn't say anything just stayed by Valentino.

"Don't worry they are just scared." He said.

"Of what?" Vivian asked.

"Of me." Valentino smiled wickedly.

Oh ok cool 😎
Vivian thought.

"Get everything you want." Valentino said.

That's when Vivian started walking around the whole store going all out. They had a whole bunch of perfume, coco butter ,clothes ,shoes. Even Valentino got somethings he wanted Vivian to wear.

"I'm going to try these on real quick stay right here." Vivian said.

"What do you mean stay right here." Valentino laughed.
"I'm coming with you."

"Oh ok you're gonna wait outside the try on room." Vivian said.

"No I'm not." He said.

Vivian rolled her eyes and Valentino popped her on her forehead.