VII

"Look at me."

                         ~Valentino De Rosa

———————————————————

"Wait - I can't- " Vivian struggled to speak. She was sweating and breathing heavily.

Oh my god I think I'm going to die
Vivian thought.

Her hand tightened on the sheets of the bed, her legs were shaking and she couldn't think properly.

"Oh Valentino right there!" Vivian said.
"Don't stop ,keep going."

"I'm tired of this." Valentino said. He had stopped massaging Vivian's legs.

"We had an agreement!" Vivian said.

Apparently Vivian learning how to take dick wasn't happening tonight only if  Valentino would massage her legs. That's what they agreed to but Valentino is not having it.

"I massaged your legs ,now come on." Valentino said taking off his shirt.

"I said I wanted you to massage my legs for 20 minutes and it's only been 19 minutes. You are weak!" Vivian said madly.

"Come here so I can show you what is weak." Valentino said sitting at the edge of the bed with his back facing Vivian.

"What?" Vivian asked still sitting in the middle of the bed.

"If you would come here then I would be more than happy to show you the surprise ." He said.

Vivian rolled her eyes, got up and walked around infront of Valentino with her arms crossed.

"Get on your knees." He said as he looked at her.
Vivian sucked her teeth and got down on her knees. Vivian was not really paying attention cause she had an attitude. All she wanted was one more minute of Valentino's wonderful massages.

"Now say ahh." He said.

"Huh?" Right when Vivian opened her mouth Valentino grabbed her hair and shoved his dick in her mouth.

When did he even have time to pull it out?!
Vivian thought.

Vivian's eyes were already watery ,she couldn't even fit the whole thing in her mouth. Valentino brought her back up for air.

"I'm weak huh?" Valentino laughed.

Before Vivian could say anything she went back down. Her head went up and down while she choked.

Vivian thought back to the time where she could fit a whole popsicle in her mouth and thought that she had accomplished something back then....... well that was a fucking lie.

The situation Vivian is in deep throating that popsicle isn't doing her any justice.

"Use your hand if you have to baby." Valentino said.

Vivian did not hesitate to use both of her hands but Valentino still had his hand wrapped around her hair pushing her up and down.

After a few minutes of gagging Valentino let Vivian's head up while she still jerked him off.

"Am I still weak?" He asked as he grunted a little.

Vivian tried to speak but she thinks she lost her voice.

"Oh now you can't speak." Valentino said.

"Do you wish for your voice to come back?" He asked , Vivian nodded while her hands still jerking off the veiny monstrous thing he calls his dick.