III

"I wasn't asking come on."

                             -Valentino de Rosa

—————————————————

Everyone got quiet when Vivian and Jaxson entered. Vivian saw Valentino at the end of the table smoking a cigar. He was one sexy, scaring man and he wasn't even trying to look good.

"Hello everyone I'm Vivian Nora and this is my assistant Jaxson Louis." Vivian smiled. "We are from the Gasoline cooperative business."

"Gasoline?" One man called out. "I thought we were talking about guns."

"But we are." Vivian took the large brief case from Jaxson who was standing by her. She opened it and it showed a few examples of the guns they had. She picked up one showing it to the people.

"Now let's get into business." Vivian said.

Vivian and Jaxson showed all the guns that they had in the briefcase and everyone at the table thought they were giving out good deals.
Including Valentino.
The meeting was ending and people were saying their goodbyes.

"How about you two come to the ball tomorrow night?" The deep voice came out of nowhere asking Vivian and Jaxson something.

Vivian slowly looked up to Valentino seeing that he was already looking at her.

"Yes of course we will be there." Vivian smiled.

They gave each other one last glance before leaving.

"That was not so hard." Jaxson said exiting out of the building with Vivian.

"Yeah but now we need to get clothes for the ball." Vivian sighed.

"I think that you should have just told him no." Jaxson said opening the door for Vivian on the passenger seat because he was driving this time.

"You know I was not taking chances with him." Jaxson got in the car and drove off.

While Jaxson was driving Vivian set the GPS to a clothing store so they could get ready for the ball.

They pulled up to the store then made their way in.

"Okay go look for something nice and elegant not something that would make you look like a bum." Vivian said to Jaxson.

"Vivian hush I have style." Jaxson said waving her off then went to go look for his outfit for tomorrow night.

Vivian walks over to the dresses and immediately saw a nice dark blue dress. She got it and then paid for it.
She went to go look for Jaxson but then she saw that he had a purple polka dot suit that looked horrible. Vivian sighed as Jaxson looked over and smiled.

*
*

It was the next night and Vivian and Jaxson were at the ball looking around and meeting new people.

Valentino was at a table with the rest of his men admiring Vivian. He saw the pretty blue dress she was wearing and he liked the way how it hugged her curves. He looked at her pretty long smooth legs and how they showed off the ankle bracelet she was wearing. Vivian's dark skin was vibrant, chocolate and smooth.
Valentino liked her tall figure noticing she was about 5'9. She was one of the most beautiful woman he saw in his life, he just kept on watching her as her big round ass bounced in the dress as she walked around the ballroom. Vivian was a thick girl with a hour glass shape and she was nice looking with her big curls and silver earrings.

Usually Valentino wouldn't mess with none of the people that he did business with but Vivian was something else and all he had on his mind was how he was going to break her back and have her screaming his name.