II

"Oh sugar honey ice tea!"

-Jaxson Louis

—————————————————

Right now Vivian was walking with Jaxson towards their boss's office. They were both angry about their positions they had to play in this mission. Back at the donut joint there was a extra a paper in the file telling them their positions.

Vivian Nora: You will go by your real name and you are a business woman but you also have to seduce Valentino. Make him fall for you then shoot him in the head three times.

Jaxson louis: You will go by your real name also and you are a business partners/assistant/backup with Vivian. Kill anybody that gets in your way.

They both busted into the office. Their boss was a little shaken up but they didn't care they went over to him and started to rant. Gio couldn't keep up with all of the nonsense but he did hear someone call him a 'cranky old man' which kind of got him mad.

"Quiet!" Their boss yelled. They shut their mouths. They never heard Gio yell like that he was always a calm man who still abused his wife but he was always calm.

"Sit down the both of you." Gio's voice was now raspy and settled. They both sat down across from him.

"Now what are your problems." Gio said with his hands in his lap.
Right before they were getting ready to start Gio put his hand up.
"Vivian you start first."

"My problem is the fact that I have to seduce Valentino in order to kill him. Why cant we just be friends with him and kill him. I mean look at the dude he probably already has a girlfriend or wife or even childr-"

Vivian was cut off by Gio putting his hand up not wanting to hear any more.

"The reason why I want you to seduce him is because Valentino doesn't let his friends get to close to him only his family. That's why you have to become family, trust me I know." Gio explained. "But don't let your rape situation get in the way of the mission you have to agree with whatever sexual activity he wants to do with you."

This is another reason why Gio is disliked by Vivian. He always says something about her being raped at a young age and he calls it "rape situation" which makes her even more mad because what her own family did to her was disgusting and made her feel like she could kill everyone on this planet.

"Jaxson now you may go on." Gio said.

"I don't understand why I have to be the backup. I'm basically better than Vivian." Jaxson through his hands up in the air but Vivian didn't pay him no mind.

"What do you mean that you are better- Jaxson if you don't get the hell out of my face with that shit you know Vivian is better." Gio waves them off. They both exit out of the office.

"Well we gotta start packing since we gonna leave in a couple of hours." Jaxson said looking at his watch. He also noticed how quiet Vivian was.

"What's wrong?" Jaxson asked.

"Nothing I just don't like people bringing up me being raped." Vivian looked the other way not facing Jaxson.

"Well boss is right you can't let that get to you when your life is on line."

"Yeah I guess but sometimes I just get so angry and I feel like I can let out all of these emotions." Vivian said.