IV

"Oh my goodness are you in your lingerie."

                      - Jaxson Louis
—————————————————

Vivian and Jaxson went behind a wall hoping that Valentino didn't see them.

"What are we going to do?" Jaxson whispered.

"I don't know do your location hacking thingy." Vivian whispered back.

"It doesn't work like tha-" Jaxson was cut off by a voice.

"You want to play with my money and kill one of my fucking guards." Valentino said Vivian and Jaxson froze.

"No Valentino. C'mon bro we knew each other for years I would never try to play you. You are like a brother to me." Vivian peeked to see what was happening.

The man who Valentino talking to was on his knees with his hands tied behind his back while Valentino was putting on some gloves with some of his men standing around them.

"They think that he killed the guard." Vivian turns back to Jaxson and then looks back at Valentino.

"You have to go out there." Jaxson said.

"What?"

"You have to go out there and witness the murder so they will kidnap you then you will have a better chance of killing Valentino." Jaxson says.

"How in the world do you know that's going to work?" Vivian asked. "Where did you even get that from?"

"It always happens in the books where a innocent girl gets caught witnessing a murder by a dangerous mafia leader and then he kidnaps her and then they fall in love with each other." Jaxson answered.

"That's a stereotype and this is real freaking life. I could get killed." Vivian looked at Jaxson like he was crazy.

"Whatever." Jaxson says then he pushed Vivian out into the hallway. She tripped on her heels a bit but got balance.

"So I will ask you again my friend who killed my guard and took my fucking money!" Valentino bent down to look at the bloody mans face.

"I told you I have no idea." The man cried out.

"Okay." Valentino said to the man before beating the man to his pulp then pulling a gun out and shooting him in between his eyes.
Vivian screamed.

"Oh my goodness. You killed him!" Everyone turned their heads towards Vivian seeing that she was shaking with tears coming down her face.

"Fuck. Get her she has to come with us." Valentino ordered his men.

"Please I promise I won't tell no one." Vivian backed up into a wall while tears ran down her face.

The man grabbed her by her arm. Walking towards Valentino.

"NO please I promise just let me go!" Vivian screamed in front of Valentino. He looked down at her and brought his fingers to her face, rubbing her cheek softly.
So fragile.
He thought as he looked into her brown eyes.

"Take her to the car. C'mon we are leaving." Valentino told the rest of his men.
Vivian cried harder. Her head started to hurt from all this fake crying but then she looked back one more time to see where the hell was Jaxson.

Nowhere to be found.
She thought as she sighed, what in the world was she going to do.

They got in a black car with tinted windows. Vivian was sitting by Valentino in the back while one of his men were driving the car.