Chapter 2

Dixies P.O.V

Today was better i guess. Luckily Noah wasn't at school today. I'm not sure why but apparently he is "ill". I don't believe for a second because there is a party at his house tonight and Addi told me that him, bryce, chase and johnny are setting it up. How do his parents not figure him out.

Anyway, my lessons went smoothly and i spotted a really REALLY cute guy. His name is Tyler and i will try and draw a picture of him here |

ISNT HE HOT! I got sat next to him in Science (my least favourite subject of all

ISNT HE HOT! I got sat next to him in Science (my least favourite subject of all.) Its just so boring. Anyway we were talking and apparently he is noah's brother so he will be at the party too! We talked all through science and he walked me to art. he even made sure i sat with him at lunch. Aah! I just hope i don't get drunk and embarrass my self i front of him.

On the subject of Noah, Chase - one of his minions - is in my house!! He has to do an english project with Charli and a lot and i mean ALOT of giggling seems to be happening. I don't want my youngest sister falling for an ass like him.

Anyways I have to go because Addi just arrived to help me get ready! I will talk about the party tomorrow bye!!