Chapter 6

Ok first i'm so sorry. I took a huge huge break but i'm backkk

Y'all today wasn't just a rollercoaster of emotions. It was a whole theme park. Like seriously... Sad. Happy.Angry. Happy. Embarrassed. Let me explain the day to you...

I woke up. Still in Noah's house. Still in Noah's bed. But Noah wasn't there.
I got up and headed to bathroom to shower, just like i would at home. Still no Noah. I went down stairs and grabbed some toast, just like i would at home. And still no Noah. What was happening...

Noah: "Oh morning dix," He said as he walked in form the garage.
Dixie: "wth were you.. i was kinda worried"
Noah: "Oh it was nothing dixie don't worry..
Now let's head to school,"
At school was when i saw it. There in the halls was Tyler. Tyler and Sarah.. KISSING. I just stared in disbelief.
Noah: "Hey dix can you he-" And that's when he saw it "WTF GUYS"
I just ran to the bathroom. I stayed there for atleast two periods until someone knocked on the door. It was Addi.
Addison: "Girl i have been trying to find you everywhere.. omg what's wrongg!"
Dixie: "Tyler.. he cheated on me with.. Sarah"
And until lunch we just sat there as i cried into her shoulder..
The bell rang for lunch.
Addison: "C'mom girlie let's go grab you some comfort food!"
Chips. Cake. Oreos. Anything unhealthy i got.
Dixie: "Ooh i see bryce. Hey what is the deal with you too?
i said between sniffles
Addison: "To be honest i don't know. I got really drunk and kissed him and now i just regret it.."
Dixie: "Look you need to go talk to him. Or nothing will be resolved."
Maybe i should start taking my own advice..

As addi left i felt a tap of my shoulder. It was noah..
We hadn't talked since this morning and i DID NOT want to catch feelings for a boy like him but i needed someone to talk to. Someone who had gone through the exact same thing with the exact same people. I guess i did to talk to him after all.
Noah: "We need to ta-"
I saw tyler so.. i kissed him. i kissed him on the lips. I KISSED NOAH BECK ON THE LIPS AND LIKED IT. The whole school saw. I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the spare teacher class room.
Dixie: "Look i'm sorry I did-"
AND THEN HE KISSED ME. A FULL MAKEOUT. HE EVEN START MOVING HIS HAND UP MY SHIRT..
Dixie: "Noah i cant do this. I said pulling away. I just got out of a relationship that i was dedicated to and i really don't want this to hurt but.. i kissed you because i saw Tyler. I had to make him jealous."
Noah: "Oh. Wow.."
Dixie: "But we still have to stay friends and get through this together. Look, let me come over tonight. I'll sneak through the back."
I hugged him and he left..

I stayed there for a moment. Noah did make me happy...
Tyler: "DIXIE YOU KISSED MY BROTHER WHILST WE WERE TOGETHER."
Dixie: "WELL I ASSUMED AFTER YOU SLEPT WITH SARAH LAST NIGHT AND MADE OUT WITH HER IN THE HALLS THAT WE WEREN'T TOGETHER.
And then the scariest thing ever happened. He was grabbing anything he could find and throwing at me in rage. Books. Pens. Folders.
Dixie: "JUST STOP! I screamed with tears streaming down my face." "Even though i was pretty sure we were broken up after you kissed Sarah ima just make it official right here. Me and you are done.."
I stormed out of there. What had i done. I was so angry.

Addi, Kenzie and Char all dropped me off at Noah's after school just so they could see his house. Like seriously.. Anyway they filled me in on everything that I had missed whilst i was crying over an ass called Tyler.
Addi: "Basically, Me and Bryce are ...together. I actually liked him for a while but i couldn't be seen dating one of Noah's minions. Now i now Noah's real story i actually enjoy hanging out with Bryce!"

Charli: "Yes and i am simping really hard over Chase. I think he likes me too and that kiss we shared at the party.. OMG it was magical"

Kenzie: "Ooh and i have been moved in English and i'm sat next to Johnny! He is so cute when he stutters ready shakespeare. Anyway we are here.. have fun but not to much fun!

Dixie: "Kenzie you sound like mom! Anyway bye guys"
This time i snuck through the back, past the bathroom and through Noah's study room. We continued with the project at first. But then Tyler came in..
Tyler: "Ugh Noah I-.. WHY IS SHE HEAR!"
Noah: "Because she is my friend idc if you dated her you didn't treat her right anyway."
Tyler stormed out and i thanked Noah. Maybe i would be happy with noah..

Two hours later and we were exhausted.
Noah: "Let's head to bed.. you brought pjs right?"
Dixie: "why would i bring pjs?" I said laughing "It literally 7:30 i can still drive home.. or do you want me to stay"
Noah: "Maybe i do or maybe i just care about your safety. A lot could happen on a Friday night at 7:30."
Dixie: "I texted my mom and told her but i don't have pjs.. can i wear one of you hoodies?"
Noah: "Fine but only because it's you"
After that we watched a movie marathon. A bunch of random movies Netflix suggested for us.. I got to know a lot about Noah during the movies, and it was fun.

Dixie: "Awh shit! i'm so sorry Noah." I looked down and Noah's satin white bed sheets had a stain of blood on them..
Noah: "It's fine! Are you ok?"
Dixie: "i'm fine. let me go get some stuff to clean it with.."
Noah: "No you clean yourself up i will clean this up."
I cleaned my self and put on new shorts. And then Tyler came in.
Tyler: "Wow Dixie cant even control her blood flow.. and you wondered why i broke up with you for Sarah phftt"
I suddenly felt my face go bright red in embarrassment.
Noah: Oh shut up. it's natural meaning you can't control it. Just get out.." He said as he closed the door in Tyler's face. "Now i brought Vanish GOLD or-"
AND THEN I DID IT AGAIN. I KISSED HIM.
Dixie: "Omg i need to stop doing this and playing with your feelings.. Ima go sleep downstairs. Night Noah.."

Now do you believe me when i said it was a theme park.. I will update you tomorrow, night.