chapter 12

noah's pov:
i get home around 20mins later. i slide my shoes off and run to the kitchen.
'hey ty'
'oh hey'
i grab an apple before running up the stairs, dumping my bag next to my desk and crashing into bed.
i whip my phone out of my pocket and open mine and tanyas messages.

tanya

hey noah where are you?
noah
baby???

i was at a dt. also don't call me that .
i alreayd told you. we gotta talk meet
me in the park at 7

i felt bad for that's in a way. i did use her as my rebound but i didn't know what to do. i didn't mean to do this. anwyas i turned my phone off and watched you on my laptop. mine and dixie's show. after an episode i turn of my laptop
'ty i'm making dinner want some' i shout as i run down the stairs
'no i'm going sarah's'
me and tyler have been getting on better terms. very slowly but it's happening
'okay byee'
i finish off my dinner and check the time.
5.54
i do the dishes then run upstairs. i change and then grab my phone before walking to the park.

(if you didn't know noah's mum and dad are away a lot of business)

i get there and wait near the entrance for tanya
'omg hey i miss you'
she walks up to the gate. she has tiny denim shorts on and a crop top with sandals.
'hey, listen we have to talk' i say as i walk to the nearest bench
'okay' she says siting next to me
'about what happened last nigh-'
'it was good wasnt it! we should tots do it again sometime!'
'no it wasn't good tanya. it's really bad actually. see i told you i was sorry and you were a rebound but you still posted that picture. then dixie saw and she got mad as she should because we had literally even kissing the dya before.. i don't know we just aren't going to work'
'noah come on.. it was good what we had let's admit it'
'we didn't have anyhring, me and dixie are getting closer again i jsut cant do anyhtign with you there's no feeling..'
'dixie doesn't have to know'
'no tanya i don't like you in sorry'
i stand up to leave but she grabbed my arm
'no noah i won't take no for an answer. being with you is great not only are you hot but your so popular i mena just look at how many more insta followers i have gotten!! please noah'
'what? u like me bc i give you instagram followers?'
'no, we'll kind of but that doesn't matter ! i still like you and you are super hot'
she says as she slides her hand up my top
'no tanya just go'
i move away from her before turning around a slowly walking off
'you will regret this noah beck, you missing out'

dixie's pov
it was 7.27. i didn't know if noah had broken up with tanya. well not broken up but. i hope she took it well. god i really want me and noah to work, that's why i'm taking this so slow! my phone buzzes so i check it.

noah x

it's done. i'm all yours.

that's good, did she take it well?

not really but it's fine. can i come over?

fineeeee

i get up quickly and look at myself in the mirror. god this needs to change. i open my closet and pick out a blue baby t and some black jogger shorts. i brush my hair and quickly put on some mascara. i run downstairs and shout to my family 'MY FRIEND SJUST COMING ROUND TO STUDY. DO NOT EMBARRASS ME'
'ooo whoo' says charli and she stands at the top fo the stairs
'it's just noah'
'oh yeah just noah, even afte everything that's been happening at school with tanya' syas kenz and she followes her
'well actually they weren't togehter in the first place but whatever they have is over, noah ended it just t then'
'ye i wonder why' says charli as she looks at kenzie and giggles

i roll my eyes and walk into the kitchen.
'mom dad, a boy from class is coming over to study us that okay?'
'yep that's fine sweetie i'm glad you making friends'
'okay but the door stays open' says my dad as he looks at me
i laughs t him and walk into the lounge

noah's pov:
i walk up the drive and ring the door. there house is quite big with a double garage and drive.
'hey! says dixie as she opens the door 'come in'
i step into the house to see charli kenzie and her mum and dad looking at me from the living room
'hey guys' i say and salute before turning red and scurrying up the steps. why the he'll did i salute. and why the hell am i so nervous it's jsut dixie.

i wait for dixie at the top step. she runs up the stairs before walkign infront of me and taking a left.
she opened her bedroom door and jumped on her bed. i smile at her before shutting the door and sitting at the edge of the bed.
'so how was it' she said as she pats her bed next to her
i sit next to her
'alright. she just can't take no as an answer and it annoys me. but it doesn't matter it's done!'
'yep! so what time have you gotta be back tonight'
'my parents are away on business like always and tyler's at sarah's so anytime really'
'okay one sec'
dixie runs downstairs before running back up and jumping onto me
'wow calm down' i say laughing
'my mum and dad said you can spend the night but you gotta sleep in the spare room. it's just downstairs next to the laundry room'
'you sure? i don't have clothes?'
'well i'm sure u can sleep in your boxers and then u cna wear some of my baggy joggers and oversized jumpers'
'okay thank you!'
i smile at her before she turns on the tv and lays her head on my chest.

dixie's pov.
i check my phone and the time is 11.
'noah i'm really tired and gotta get ready for bed so wanna go the guest room?'
'sure'
i walk infront of him and show him the room
'thanks miss and mr d'amelio for letting me stay' he says as we walking pass the lounge
'hey no problem. if you ever wanna come here if your parents are away feel free'
'thank you i really appreciate it'
i open the door and he walks in. he puts his phone down on the side before looking back at me.
'thanks for this u don't understand what it mena to me'
'your so cute' i say as i shut the door and give him a kiss
'night dix'
night noah'
i walk out of the room and go back upstairs
'thanks mum thanks dad'
'no problem'
i run into my room and snuggle into bed with a smile on my face