Chapter 9

OK OK I AHD ANOTHER BREAK SORRY! THINGS WERE HARD AND I HAD TO STUDY FOR MY AND EXAMS BUT IM BACK Y'ALL!!
_____________________________________
Dixies Pov:
It had been a week, We had seen eachother around school, i had even messaged him, multiple times but he didn't respond. Rumour had it he had a new girlfriend, and exchange student from italy. Tayo or Tanya or something. Ugh, why did i have to ruin things again! I was always the bad guy. Now i wasn't angry i was sad, i wanted Noah back. I acted as if i didn't care, i even threw a party for god sakes and posted loads of pics on my story just to show i wasn't bothered, but i was...

Noah's Pov:
It had been a week. I didn't miss her... that's a lie i did. An exchange student had got in contact with me. We weren't dating but she seemed nice and she was looking for a boyfriend. Tanya was her name. She was stunning, a perfect hourglass figure, flowing blonde hair. But she was no where near as perfect as Dixie. God, i wish she was in love with me like i was with her. I had never gone this long in high school without a girlfriend. I couldn't let my reputation at high school get ruined over some girl who didn't even care about me. And that's when i did something really stupid.

Last night i was an idiot. I got told i had to stick with Tanya as she settled in at school. At first she was really shy but as the days went on she talked to me more. That was all at the start of the week, only a day after me and dix had out fight. To be honest i don't know what got into me but last night i ended up invited Tanya round whilst Tyler was at Sarah's. She arrived and not to be harsh but she had obviously gone home splashed a load of makeup on her face and slid herself in a slûtty little dress.
Noah: "woah!" i said as i opened the door
Tanya: "oops is this too revealing" she giggled and annoying little laugh and covered herself up. Of course i thought it was the cutest thing ever at that moment. I was going crazy though. I had just seen on dixie's story that she was having a party with her sisters and friends at her place as if our argument hadn't bothered her. Anyway, i led her too my room and she sat down on my bed and made her self comfortable. Dixie would have never done that.
Noah: "So wanna play games , watch a movie, whatcha you wanna do?" I asked.
_____________________________________
THIS BITS IS A TAD BIT DIRTY SO JUST SCROLL IF U DKNT LIKE THAT STUFF
_____________________________________
Sarah: "How about we do something more, fun?"
She said sliding down her dress straps as she bit her lip.
Woah i had not been expecting that. All i could think about as she slid down her dress was dixie. Dixie, my perfect girl the girl i dreamed of being with. I wanted to kiss dixie so badly so that's what i did.
I kissed Tanya as if she was dixie. It might of been harsh, tanya thought i wanted her but in reality i jsut pictured dixie. Then things got more... sexual.
She slid off her tight dress revealing no underwear underneath. she obviously knew what was coming. i slid my tshirt over my head and unbuttoned by pants before sliding them down with my boxers. i grabbed a condom and put it on. she began laying kisses all over my body before riding me. but the whole way through all i could scream was dixie's name. To be honest i don't think she even noticed and she probably only cared she was fûckîng the most popular guy in highschool.
_____________________________________
ALL THAT HAPPENED WAS THEY DID HAD SÈX
_____________________________________
Anyway, i woke up this morning, Tanya stroking my chest and kiss my cheek.
Tanya: "hey baby"
Noah: "Don't call me that... look i'm not interested in you i was just heartbroken i used you as my rebound i'm really sorry"
Tanya: "ugh! i have never had a boy not like be before your weird!
With that she grabbed her stuff and ran. Great!