Chapter 10

Dixie's Pov:
Today at school, all anyone could talk about was the new girl Tanya's snapchat story. I don't follow nor do i pay any attention to what's going on but when noah's name got mentioned i had to know what happened. Apparently, Noah and Tanya slept together!!! She even posted a picture on her story of them in bed afterwards.

Noah's Pov:
When i heard that Tanya posted a picture of us i had to too check her story. It was a picture of her biting her lip whilst i was asleep next to her. The caption read "i guess the boys just love me ;)"
I didn't even care about Tanya right now i jsut had to get to dixie before the rumour spread. I saw her face covered by her locker door, obviously upset.
"Shit dixie i'm so so sorry"
"Whatever Noah! You know i expected you to go on to date other people and forget about me but after only a week! And to SLEEP with her!"
"I-i don't love Tanya i-"
"STOP LYING! YOU LOVE HER PERFECT HAIR AND FACE AND BODY! YOU LOVE HOW SHE IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND HOW SHE CANT DO ANYTHING WRONG! I HATE YOU NOAH! YOU BROKE MY FÛCKÎNG HEART!" Tears streamed down her face, as she slammed her locker door and began to walk away.
"I LOVE YOU!" I grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes. I fell in love with her all over again.

Dixie's Pov:
I screamed at him tears rolling down my face. The bell had gone, and i had to get the day finished with.
But then he grabbed my hand and said " I LOVE YOU"
I remembered Addisons words those weeks ago "don't look into his eyes or you'll fall madly in love" It was too late. I flung my arms around his neck and gave him a soft, but long kiss. After 2 minutes we heard an old irradiating voice.
"Mr beck, Ms D'amelio. This is not appropriate for the corridors. Especially since your lessons started 8 minutes ago." The principal groaned as he gave us deep looks. We scurried to class and walked in 15 minutes late.
"Your late! Both of you detention after school!"
Well at least it's with Noah!