Chapter 4

Dixies P.O.V

I'm getting mixed feelings. Today at school i wasn't sure if last night meant anything to Tyler. Obviously it did because as i walked into school today he ran over to me AND KISSED ME. It was the sweetest. I have Math first period and Tyler had English so we had to say goodbye.

However, when he saw me walking out of math class talking to Noah (he needed help like always 🙄) Tyler ran up to me and starting shouting at me
Tyler- "WHAT ARE YOU DOING! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! YOUR USING ME FOR MY...BROTHER! UGH!"
Dixie- "I- i um i was just helping him i-i'm sorry baby.."
Tyler- "Ye right. Now come with me we have History together! Cmon! Ugh i hate you."
That was the first time he had lashed out at me like that. I had talked to Addi before school and apparently Tyler had a bad reputation for being 'overprotective'. He always wanted you to be with him and you couldn't talk to anyone else. I didnt believe it at first i just ignored it but now i don't know..

Anyway, I have a science tomorrow and we are being paired for a project. In my science class there is: tyler, my boyfriend; me, obviously; my bestfriend addison; her NEW BOYFRIEND BRYCE-; charli and kenzie, my sisters; chase and johnny, aka the annoying sister stealers and then noah and his new girlfriend Sarah. I'm guessing that me and tyler will be paired which is fine with me...
I love him... i guess
anyways night see you tomorrow.