Chapter 14

KandiceKardashian: Cristian's mama

4,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

---

When I first married Jose, the Palomino family gifted us with an island. Jose and I went there for our honeymoon then once more on holiday with the family. We have not been back since I gave birth and Jose suggested that we go there.

I'm not opposed to going there but I want to make sure that we are stable before we try to go on any vacations together.

"That is a lot of photoshoots that we have to do." I tell my twin as I look over our schedule for Skims. We have a bunch of products that we are planning to release and the weight is starting to pile on.

 We have a bunch of products that we are planning to release and the weight is starting to pile on

"If we find a full day off then we can fit two or three shoots in one day." She tells me as she circles something on the paper. "We have a bunch of models on our payroll so we don't have to try on every piece. We are twins, we don't have to wear the same stuff to show the collection off."

"Umm..." I pull a face as I look at the schedule. "Do you think that maybe we can move some of these dates up? I don't think that I will be able to fit into some of these clothes."

Kim furrows her brows at me, "What do you mean? We're practically the same size and you're pretty consistent with your weight."

"I know." I rub my lips together. "In a couple of months, I won't have these abs anymore."

"What are you on about?" Kim looks at me in confusion.

I grab her hand and place it on my stomach, "I'm pregnant."

Kim's jaw drops before she jumps to her feet. 

"NO FUCKING WAY!"

"Yes way." I squeal as I stand up and Kim practically jumps in my arms, making me laugh. 

"Kandice, I'm so happy for you." Kim tells me as we pull away, "I know you've always wanted a bigger family and now you're getting it."

I have always been envious of Kim and Kourtney for having multiple babies by the same partner. After my divorce, I didn't know if I would ever have children again since I was falling in love with somebody new seemed foreign to me.