Chapter 15

KandiceKardashian: @KandiBeauty

5,000,000 likes ~ 14,000 comments

---

Waking up the next morning was really tough as I started experiencing the dreaded morning sickness. Cristian started crying but I couldn't bring myself to get off the floor as I emptied the entire contents of my stomach. 

"How are you feeling?" Jose asks as I walk into the kitchen and I barely spare him a glance as I make my way over to our son. 

"Mom." Cristian calls out to me with a big smile on his face.

"Hey baby." I pull him out of his highchair before cradling his body to my chest. "Good morning, Cristian."

He starts to giggle as I lightly tickle him, making him laugh even more. There is something about making your children laugh that fills you with so much joy- I never want him to be unhappy.

"STOP!" He yells and I feign surprise as I look at him. "Stop mommy."

"Only because you said so." I give his cheek a big fat kiss before putting him back in his highchair just as Jose sets down his breakfast.

"I'm doing better now." I finally respond to Jose who is back at the stove. I grab the tablet from the island and I put Paw Patrol on before setting it up infront of Cristian as he eats.

Cristian is getting to the point where is now picking up on our different behaviors. Jose and I need to have a talk about the way we communicate with eachother because I don't want our son copying the things we do or say.

"We need to talk."

"No need

"No need." Jose turns to look at me with a look of annoyance on his face. "Karol is like a sister to me."

I scoff at his words, "Everybody is like a sister to you. Anitta was supposedly the sister that you kept letting perform lap dances on you and who knows what's going on in Karol's relationship. Her man is hella problematic and if I recall correctly, I'm pretty sure he had some things to say about you."