Chapter 27

JBalvin: My boy

JBalvin: My boy

Makes me sad to see Cristian grow everyday but I'm grateful for the moments we share and I will continue to carry and hold my son for as long as he wants me to.

7,000,000 likes ~ 16,000 comments

---

Kim and I have been feuding for a little over a week now but I'm ready to let bygones be bygones. Our sisterhood means more to me than these silly little fights over our appearance and being the bigger star because none of that means anything in the end.

We officially closed on the house and are set to receive the keys in a week after the payment clears. The realtor thankfully allowed us to spend two hours in the home with the interior designers so we could go over everything that we want to change with the house. There is no rush to move in since Jose and I both have our own homes but I do want that fresh start.

"God, it feels so good to be away from home." I moan as I run my hand through my disheveled hair. "I really needed this trip."

"I can tell." Jose chuckles as he walks alongside me and our son with a slush puppy in his hand. "Are you sure you don't want any of this?"

"You picked the worst flavour and I need to cut down on the amount of sugar that I'm consuming." I give Cristian's head a rub as he hugs my leg and we continue our walk to our little beach set up.

I have been pigging out since we arrived in Malibu and I am tired of feeling sick to my stomach after the consumption. We received a greetings basket filled with different pastries and chocolates which I pretty much devoured by myself while Jose brought in our bags.

"Look how tall our boy has gotten." Jose picks Cristian up before smothering him in kisses. "He'll be six feet tall when he's ten years old."

I laugh at his words.