****psycho****

(I wrote it on a whim. Still not sure why did i write it 🙂)

I will rape you!!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tae keeps looking at jungkook for some moments,when he loudly say that in front of the whole school.

Everyone around them looks at the two gasping...everyone knows,how jungkook is. His aura is really scary. No one ever dares to talk back to him. Even the authority is scared about him. He is famous for his horrifying reputation.

Once a boy hit him with a bat after losing in a game against jungkook...that boy has never been seen around again. No one even knows where that boy is now. So no one actually dares to look directly at his eyes. Who will dare to??

Tae keeps looking for a few moments more..

"Shut up....go & clean the washroom....you are on the cleaning duty today"....tae says with a straight face looking at jungkook....

Okay....jungkook immediately accepts obediently....then turns happily with a puppy face,that he was happy to get scolded.

Hey....he even says to a boy while running towards the school again.

Dude....

Tae turns hearing that....seo joon was standing in there...

This isn't normal at all...seojoon says.

What?? Tae asks.

He said that loudly in front of all...don't you feel scared of him?? He threatened you sexually...you should file a complaint about it...

Tae looks at jungkook...who was still in vision...

I never felt threatened about him...tae replies.

Even if he force you?? Seo joon asks in shock.

Force?? Tae looks at him smirking....

He never even lay any finger at me....tae replies.

Then why do he always threatens you all around? He even bully you in class....you should be aware of him tae....seo joon says again...

He is the last person i would ever get scared of...tae says smiling looking at jungkook again...

What if someone gets provoked by it & attacks on you thinking you are easy going??

"Jungkook will kill that person" Tae says directly looking at seo joon's eyes.

What?? Seo joon flinched.

I am his possession. Only he can threaten me.bully me. He can claim me. Only my words will effect on him. Only he can touch me. If anyone else do otherwise...he will kill that person & vanish that person away....

Tae smirks...

What a psycho.....

Tae turns....then starts walking to leave....suddenly stops looking at seo joon...

You said why he won't ever lay a finger on me even after threatening me,right?? Tae asks.

Seo joon keeps silent looking at him...

" Because i did that years ago...i kissed him at our first orientation in front of our principal...& told him to make me his bitch....then got suspended....i am not a newbee here as you are thinking i am.....why he would lay his finger on me...when my hands are already all over on him??"

Tae smirks evilly....then starts walking again waving his hand..

What the f~~~~

Hey dude....

Seo joon turns...a small height boy was standing there....everyone in this school knows him already....he is really famous for conducting himself with violence.....he has a cut on his eyebrows....& his eyes are as cold as eyes....

Yoongi hyung....me?? Seo joon asks scaredly.

Yeah....

W..why??

Yoongi puts his hand around seo joon's neck...

Boss saw you getting extra touchy touchy with his chick a while ago....he called you behind the backyard....yoongi says emotionlessly.

Boss??? Chick?? Seo joon gulps.

Jeon Jungkook boss...kim taehyung,his chick.....

Bu..but i didn't even touch him...seo joon says.

Boss said you might touch him....he never takes any possibility casually if it's about his lover....yoongi smirks.

Bu..bu....

Sssshhhhhhhhhh.....yoongi puts a finger on his own lips....

You talk too much...you should think of that before involving yourself with taehyung. What you get into,you have to get over with it,right?? Yoongi chuckles....

 What you get into,you have to get over with it,right?? Yoongi chuckles

" Welcome to psychos world dude....you are never gonna get bored here"

______________________________________________________________________________________