*yours to claim*

Right now,bts with only six members sitting in the living room..

Jungkook went for military training 4 months ago.

No one has to express it loudly...but everyone was missing him deeply....except one....he was feeling empty inside without jungkook.

Everyone keeps looking at who was sitting in a corner looking out of the window silently...

The day jungkook left...jungkook had something to tell tae...he was waiting for him in the station....everyone was there,cheering for jungkook...but tae wasn't...tae promised he would come...he promised his best friend he will see him off..for sure...but he couldn't....

Bighit didn't allow tae to go...he begged to them...but still they didn't allow...they said it tae goes there..it will be a problem...people already portraying wrong about their ' brotherly ' relationship in the internet..bighit have to cover it now to prevent spreading...they can't allow tae near jungkook...besides...jungkook has a bright future ahead...he has signed for two upcoming movies as the main lead after this military training overs....this rumor will cause jungkook to lose his face....they requested to to do this for his brother...

This isn't the first.....this happened before also....whenever tae & jungkook stays besides...everytime they had to change there places...in a 'game'..jungkook wanted to sit besides tae..he even changed his place with jimin to sit besides tae...but...he again had to go back to his place..

When they are taking pictures...tae wanted to stand besides jungkook...& jungkook wanted to stand besides tae...but this never happens...

When jungkook got hurt on his leg..tae heard it...he wanted to cancel his performance right there...but he wasn't allowed...when he rushed to jungkook after his performance....they didn't allow him to see jungkook saying there's camera in there...tae will ruin jungkook's reputation....

But at night...when everyone fall asleep...tae went to see jungkook secretly....& for jungkook...as if he was waiting for tae...they didn't say anything...just kept holding each others hand silently....till the morning...tae had to come back to his room secretly again.....he can't ruin jungkook's reputation.

" This little wont ruin his ' brother's' reputation..right??"

Jungkook got to call once in this four months..everyone talked to him...tae was standing in a corner so eagerly that he will get to talk to him at last..jimin snatched the phone from everyone & gave it to tae so that he can talk....but eventually the authority take it away before he could talk saying there's camera in front...& jungkook's times up to hang...

It's always like this...tae will ruin it...tae will damage it...he came from a poor family..he knows what struggle really is...he can't destroy someone's reputation who struggled just like him to came to this position....he can't even what's inside his heart...he can't even express what he feels...he can't even say....that's not a brotherly affection....that's.....

Words always gets stuck somewhere....always prevents something to let it out...he couldn't ever tell jungkook how he feels...jungkook would be disgusted...right?? The only way to stay besides jungkook is by accepting everything 'they' want...he can't take risk so the last chance to be taken away from him to see jungkook..he can't ruin the bond they have in between them....he can't courage up to see hatered in jungkook's eyes....he can't.....

Namjoon,jimin & everyone was observing tae from a little afar...they know how sad he is...he doesn't eat properly...many times they saw tae sitting alone in the living room at mid night...he talks less now...only does what he is told to...sometimes his eyes filles in tears...but he shurgs it off faking a smile on his lips...