someday

Jungkook POV

I am seeing him,like..after five years....he looks exactly the same.so beautiful.his grey hair..those beautiful..reddish cheek..those rossy lips...i was wrong..he doesn't look the same..he became more beautiful...

He puts his coffee cup down on the table

He puts his coffee cup down on the table..then looks at me...

"So...long time,ha??...how are you Jungkook...?

"I..i am good tae...how are you doing recently...?

I asked him..he was looking outside..but i keep looking at him.."

"Um great..i didn't thinking we will meet today like this."

"Yeah"..i said looking down..." I came back recently ,i called you after returning.couldn't reach you."

"I don't use the old number anymore.changed it long before" Tae replied..

"Oh! You didn't give me your new number.so i thought...."

"Why should i give you my number??" Tae asked confusedly..

"I thought i at least deserve that much" I replied..

"No,you deserve nothing from me.we ended everything.remember??" Tae replied..

"forget it...how's your daughter??" Tae asks softly..

"Taeju...she is good" I replied looking down...

"Her name is taeju??we decided to give that name to our own child,right?? So you take that away from me too??" Tae smiles bitterly..

"Tae..i..."

"It's okay Jungkook..not a big deal..you done worse than that..so..it's okay" Tae says sipping on his coffee..

"& how is irene?? I mean your wife?" Tae asks looking down.

I keep silent for sometimes..."she..she is a little sick"..

"What happened?"

" She...she conceived again" I replied..my heart was shrinking deep that time..i was not even able to look at him..

"Thatz great Jungkook..i am happy for you guys.you have a perfect family.you are made for each other" Tae replied smiling looking down....i know..when he feels sad,he keeps avoiding my eyes.

" We were perfect too.." I replied murmuring..

" No..we never were" Tae replies...

" If we were,we would be staying beside each other now.i was never worthy of you.i was never perfect for you.thatz why..you..ah..." Tae stops..

I feel my heart was breaking into pieces hearing those..

"You are wrong tae..you were always precious to me"