my backstage mafia husband

Gukkie, watch?

Check baby..jeongukk replies.

Glasses?

Check...jeongukk replies..

Flies...?

Check baby..jeongukk replies...

Kissi!!!

Jeongukk smiles & pulls his newlywed husband tae by his waist & leans to kiss him....

Check...he says smiling.

Your lunch box is ready...tae says fixing his husband's tie...then fixes his hair...

I don't wanna go..jeongukk whines.

I don't want you to go either..your stupid office makes you work till late night. I feel lonely in this haunted house. I miss you....tae pouts.

I miss you too babe...but you know...my grumpy boss...he doesn't let me off that early...as i am the best employee...

Right...tae chuckles...my husband is the best...go & show your grumpy boss what my husband can do...& if he bothers you too much...tell him that you have a strong angry husband...your husband will go there & beat his ass...tae says waving his head...

Yes my mafia husband...i know..but i feel bad though...your husband is just an ordinary employee...he can't even spend his time with you....if i didn't have that arrogant boss,this load of shit work &  this fear of losing job..i could spend more time with my beautiful husband...jeongukk whines...

Yeah...but it's okay..i can wait for my goody goody husband...go & finish your work early...then when you come at night...i am gonna ' reward ' you something at night...tae says whispering against his husband's lips.

Oh god..jeongukk groans closing his eyes...i don't wanna go...how i am gonna wait till night,leaving my sexy husband alone at home!

Tae raise a little...& kisses on jeongukk's cheek...then push him towards the door...

Go go! Come back soon honey....

Alright...i am going then...jeongukk says...

Yeah..

I am going for sure??? Jeongukk says again...

Ahhh! Don't do that! You are being late...your grumpy boss will scold you...go baby...you are gonna miss your train if you don't hurry..tae says.

Okay..i am going this time for sure...jeongukk leans again & pecks his husband...not to mention...squeeze his husband's beautiful ass before going out...

He keeps waving till he sees his husband not going inside...throws a flying kiss...tae catches it & goes inside smiling.

Jeongukk starts walking out..he walks for some moments on the sidewalk...then stops suddenly seeing a man standing in front...

That man walks towards him...

"Boss...the car is ready"

Good Robert...jeongukk slides his hands in the sleeves of the coat That Robert was holding..

He pulls out Bluetooth from his pocket then puts it on his ear....& sits on the backseat of his car...

Robert close the door & sits in the front seat...driver starts the car after they settled.

Boss,should i go ahead with today's schedule? Robert asks.

Yeah. But before tell me..you did whatever i told you to?? Jeongukk asks.