**reupload**

[this is not an actual oneshot...
it's a bonus chapter of 'seduction'...
this story been in my affectionate corner from the very beginning..i am biased towards this story a lot 😅. This chapter is almost like an one shot..so thought,why not uploading it here..modified a little because my writing wasn't that good at that time...not yet also..i am trying 😅..those who didn't read my 'seduction' yet,i will request you to read it too....hope it won't disappoint you...love ya❤]

Hey kiddo...what's your name??

Jungkook says looking at a little girl...he & tae came shopping today...tae was buying something for jin mamma...as his birthday was knocking soon..when jungkook got a call...he went outside to get it...

after ending that call he saw a kid playing alone there...he looks around..but her parents were nowhere to be found...jungkook walks near her...then bend down before her....

What's your name??

Mie nem?? (My name??) Mie nem iz lora...

Lora??? Wow...you have a beautiful name lora...but why are you playing here alone??? Where's your parents?? Jungkook asks.

Dunno....

Jungkook looks around worriedly...he suddenly saw a woman was looking worried & searching for something around...she was looking worried to death...

Lora...is that your Mom??

Jungkook says making  lora look at that woman...

Mammma....lora whispers....

Jungkook carries her in his lap...then walks towards the woman.....

Mam...are you looking for her??

That woman looks at jungkook...

Lora!!!

She runs towards them & carries lora in her arms tightly....

Where did you go!!! Do you know how scared i was!!!

She was playing there alone...jungkook replies...

That woman looks at jungkook...then bend & bows...

Thank you...thank you so much...i can't explain how i was feeling a while ago thinking what if i don't find her anymore...thank you for bringing hetmr to me....

It's okay mam...i did something everybody will do...besides...your daughter is very sweet..don't be this careless anymore...okay?? Jungkook says politely.

Lora waves her hand tell jungkook to lean down...

Jungkook leans towards her.....lora kisses on jungkook's Cheek...

At the mean time tae walks out off the store...he halts seeing the scene when lora was kissing on jungkook's cheek..

Bai bai uncle...lora waves her hand...

Bye..jungkook jungkook smiles...then he turns over...& see tae standing still outside the store...jungkook walks towards him...

You bought all things??? He asks smiling...

Tae nods looking down...who was that kid???..he asks

That kid?? She got lost..so i helped to return her to her mom...Jungkook replies.

Oh....we should go back now....it's getting late already...tae says walking ahead holding the bags in his hand...

Let me carry those...