Let's Get Something Straight

Dear Readers,
I would like to address something, just nip it in the bud, before it gets out of hand. A comment was left on my story about this being in violation of copyright and that I took the idea from Kirsty Moseley's The Boy Who Sneaks In My Window, which has been published. Before I go any further, I would like to say The Boy At My Window came 100% from my own imagination. I thought up the story one night while I was taking a shower. Yes, this story was thought up in a 15 year old girl's shower.

So I have looked up Kirsty Moseley's book, and my book is totally and completely different from her's. The only thing we have in common is a boy sneaking in a girl's window. Which is not violation of copyright laws because the idea of a boy sneaking in a girl's window has been used so many times, it is common ground, which means the idea of it is not copyrighted. Her story line is copyrighted, but the idea of a boy sneaking in a girl's bedroom, is not. My story line and her's are different so I am not breeching copyright.

I just wanted to let my loyal followers and readers know, I am in no way violating a copyright. I didn't want someone to see the comment and be turned away from my book so I figured I should nip it in the bud before more people start questioning it. The comment has been removed so it doesn't cause anymore trouble. Thank you guys for sticking by me!

Avery