Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Morgan had had quite a bit of champagne.

Of course it was a wedding reception, and obviously there was an open bar, so Morgan couldn't help but overindulge a bit. Marcus and the rest of the Sato family had drunk quite a bit too, and as a result all of them had ended up laughing jovially with each other, chatting, reminiscing with each other, and having a great time on the dance floor.

The alcohol kept flowing and the music kept playing, and Morgan felt like she didn't want this night to end.

Marcus, also having indulged in the open bar more than a few times, couldn't seem to keep his hands off of Morgan. Whenever a slow song was playing and couples made their way onto the dance floor together, Marcus didn't hesitate to take Morgan into his arms. He held her close, wrapping his arms around her waist and sliding his hands down so they rested just above her ass. Morgan knew it probably wasn't the best idea to play up the PDA around so many people, but she couldn't resist wrapping her arms around Marcus's neck and resting her forehead against his when they danced, feeling his breath on her skin as her heart pounded in her chest. Marcus didn't seem to mind as he pulled her flush against his body, pressing his lips to hers and causing her skin to heat with desire.

She couldn't hide the fact that she wanted Marcus. She wanted him badly, and the alcohol certainly wasn't helping matters.

Once the reception started dying down, and Sasha and Derek left the reception amidst cheers and applause from their guests, everybody else began heading up to their rooms as well. It was pretty late at night at this point, and there was only one thing on Morgan's alcohol-ridden mind: it seemed to be on Marcus's mind too as he silently took Morgan's hand and led them upstairs. And Morgan didn't need much persuasion to go with him.

The moment the hotel door closed behind them, they were all over each other - all hands and lips and hot breath on skin. Marcus started tugging Morgan's dress off while she began pushing his suit jacket off his shoulders. The lights were off, and in their drunken haze they stumbled into the bedroom. They both laughed as they tumbled together onto the bed, their clothes half-hanging off their bodies.

"Oh my God, we're drunk," Marcus snickered, running a hand through his messy black hair and propping himself up on his elbow. "You okay, Morgan?"

"Mm-hm," Morgan hummed, crawling over to Marcus so she was now straddling his waist, grinning widely. "'M more than okay..."

She leaned down to kiss him, and he kissed her back, their tongues tangling in a sensual dance. Marcus reached up to cup the back of her head, threading his fingers in her hair, but after a moment he pulled away.

"...I want you Marcus," Morgan whispered, trying to lean back down to kiss him again.

"Morgan... we both've had too much to drink," Marcus said firmly, his words slurring together slightly. "We should really go to bed."

"Nooo," Morgan whined, wrapping her arms around his neck. "But I want sex!"

Marcus groaned as hot desire shot through his body like a firework. "Me too baby, but it would be a bad idea. Let's lay down for a bit first."

Morgan pouted, but allowed herself to be pulled down so she lay on top of the bedspread. Her dress was unzipped in the back, and she reached up to pull the straps of her dress down off her torso, showcasing her lacy white bra.

"Morgan," Marcus said warningly.

"What? I'm just getting com-ferble," Morgan mumbled, and she stretched her arms up over her head, thrusting her breasts up slightly. "You said I needed to lay down so tha's what I'm doing."