The first night

Once Marcello finished his pleasantries and was clear of the guests, he picked up his stride, using his superior speed to traverse the palace much faster. He would have sped all the way to his bedroom had it not been for the overwhelming smell that stopped him in his tracks. A maid had cut her hand on a broken glass and was gently nursing it in the empty hallway. As soon as he met her gaze, she knew what he wanted. She was one of the few that knew what he was, and she had been letting him feed, hoping one day he would turn her too.

He took her hand, and after checking the hallway was empty, brought it to his mouth. There was nothing like it. Every nerve in his body tingled as the energy flowed into him. It took all his self-control to stop and drop her hand, revelling in the ecstasy. He eventually came down enough to clean up his mouth with a handkerchief and clean her hand, tying said handkerchief around the wound. Then he continued on his prior mission.

Finally, he made it back to his bedroom, opening the door and quickly shutting and locking it behind him. The room was finely decorated with luxurious of furnishings and thick heavy curtains that blocked out the sunlight during the day, everything themed with a royal red colouration rather than the more ominous black of his family colours. In the room's darkness, with only the hearth burning, most of this was obscured.

Marcello wasted no time pulling off his clothes, with little regard for keeping them in fine condition. Then he paused, once naked, to gaze upon the beauty lying under his sheets. This was it. The entire purpose of the marriage. Hell, the entire purpose of this girl's existence. He took a steadying breath and locked eyes with her as he stalked toward the bed.

The scant light from the fireplace's flames danced across his nude form as Natalia admired him. It, too, seemed unearthly perfection in Natalia's eyes. His muscles were chiseled, lean but pristine abdominals, pectorals, and biceps as though someone had sculpted him out of clay rather than flesh. And below... she'd never seen a nude man who wasn't a statue, and none of the statues were that well endowed. It was thick and long and covered throbbing veins. It made her heart quicken again and her mouth go dry. That was going to fit in her?

Marcello observed her face as she took him in and grinned, sliding into the bed beside her. Staring deep into her eyes, he tried to unearth any doubt or fear within her, but he could not detect any. Unable to wait any longer, he wrapped his arms around her and began kissing her furiously. Passion coursing throughout his body.

She felt her whole body flush with excitement, goosebumps prickling across her skin as he ignited her soul with his kiss. Her arms snaked around his neck, tearing at his lips with her own. Their tongues danced together, and her hand roamed upward, twining in his hair, running her well-manicured fingernails along his scalp.

As her other hand slipped down his body, her nails grazed down his back. She pressed her body as close to him as she could, feeling his manhood hard against her. It made her heart quicken once again. She involuntarily rocked her hips against him, feeling it slide along her folds, teasing at her lips, now growing more and more wet by the moment.

Her roaming hands turned him on to no end. A moan escaped his lips when she finally had to part for air. He could feel his hardness grazing her as she became slicker and slicker, but he was not quite ready to break her maidenhood just yet.

Unlike the girl, he had no need for air. As she panted, he began kissing her neck, occasionally subtly licking and nipping, but taking some care not to hurt her. That pale flesh was so tempting. He raked his teeth along it, but he didn't dare puncture the skin. She needed to be at her best, her strongest, and besides, there would be questions he had to answer if he fed from her.