Mated

Natalia's eyes moved from her children in the crib to her husband. "How long do you think we have before the doctor feels the need to come back and check on things?" She asked, creeping up next to him and kissing his cheek.

He looked over at her as she asked about the doctor, a mischievous smile emerging. She had crept up on him silently, but now, right next to his face, he could admire her enhanced features. Everything that had begun changing during her pregnancy was now in its complete form. And those eyes...those enchanting, glowing emerald eyes.

"We have awhile. He knows we will want to spend some time looking after them. Maybe he'll only come if we call..." He kissed her, turning to wrap her in his arms.

"How long do you think they'll sleep?" She asked, the smile growing wider. All the emotions she'd felt that day, coupled with the fact that she wasn't the least bit tired, gave her very non-motherly thoughts. They hadn't been intimate since her coma, and it had felt like a lifetime.

Staring at his enticing lips gave her a wonderful idea. She wanted to try this, never needing air. Natalia plunged her lips onto his hungrily, kissing him far longer than she would've normally. She pulled back and smiled. "That's great..." not needing air meant she could do that all day if she wanted. Instead, she peppered little kisses from his mouth to his ear and sucked at it, pulling gently with her teeth for a few moments before working down his neck, kissing and sucking and biting, enjoying the thrill of not needing to pause.

Her actions were lighting a fire within him. Their lack of intimacy had made her hungry and with her newfound power, he reckoned she did not realise how rough she was being. The kiss felt furious, filled with raging want. He returned it with some vigour, letting his hands roam down her back and another to her hair.

Now that she did not have to stop, she was relentless. There was no gap of time between her movements. When she moved to his neck and started nipping, he almost believed she might bite him. "I don't know how long the kids will sleep for—but we'll enjoy what we can." He tried to stay as quiet as he could and not moan loudly enough to wake either of the twins.

Marcello reached around her, rolling her atop him so she could wrap her legs around him, squeezing her firm bottom. "We'll just have to be a little quieter if we can," he whispered before proceeding to kiss her with the same aggression that she had earlier, hoping she might notice her own strength levels.

Before that moment, she hadn't realized how rough she was being. Then he stopped holding back. She hadn't realized he'd been holding back either! Damn, he was rough! Had she been being that rough? She pulled back for a moment and noticed the red marks she'd left behind on him. They were fading fast, but they were definitely there.

"Sorry..." she apologized, looking embarrassed as she ran her hand along his neck. "I... guess I don't know my strength yet..." this body was a brand new experience.

She leaned closer, her mouth to his ear and whispered, "And I'll try to be quiet, but I can make no promises." Natalia nipped at it again before moving to recapture his lips, her hips instinctively rocking slightly as her legs stayed wrapped around him.

Since he no longer had to think about pausing for her or holding back, he could fully engulf himself in the experience. He had to use one hand to prop himself up slightly, but the other went straight to her breast, bypassing the gown. It felt lighter, soft skinned but firm. He wasted no time in kneading it.

He broke the kiss to take off his shirt. "How does it feel? No breathing? No stopping? You can be as rough as you want?" His eyes flashed with something devilish. "You might even be able to leave scratch marks now with that strength." He grabbed her gown and threw it across the room. He looked back momentarily to make sure he hadn't accidentally thrown it at the crib.