Passions rising

Natalia couldn't help but giggle at how hard he was struggling to keep his eyes off her breasts. "You know... they belong to you. It's perfectly acceptable to stare at them if you wish." she teased, taking his hand and putting it on one of them. "Or feel. It won't hurt my feelings at all that my husband is attracted to me..."

She had a small smirk on her lips. For as many sexual encounters as he must've had in his lifetime, he certainly was shy about it when their clothes were on. "We don't have to take a walk..." she insisted, a playful glint in her eye. "We can do whatever you wish."

The confidence was returning. Her placing his hand on her breast and that flirty seductive talk emboldened him. He gave her breast a squeeze. "It's whatever you wish too, my lady. There are many things I can think for us to do, but they require not only a willing partner, as I know you are, but an enthusiastic one. I want you to want it too." He raised his other hand to her other breast and squeezed them both, eliciting a small moan from her.

Was this one of the potential heightened arousal moments he had read about? Or was this just Natalia being Natalia? Her breasts were magnificent, and he was curious to see her waist and hips under the dress to know if there were any changes there, too.

"It's the lady's decision. As much as I am Prince, I respect her decision whilst she is pregnant." The glint in his eye was still there, but he said the words with a joking honesty.

She leaned toward him and pulled his head down a little farther so her lips could brush his ear. "We can save that walk." She breathed, then nipped at his ear before pulling back and unlacing the corset once more. That felt better already.

She slipped the dress off, letting it fall to the floor in a heap before he started tearing it off her. HoppING back up on the bed, she gave him a 'come hither' glance while motioning with her finger. She watched him with a smirk as he came toward her on the bed and pulled his body close to hers, pressing herself into him.

As soon as the dress was off, he noticed she was, in fact, a tad more shapely. The look she gave him, along with the beckon, was just too much. He had never expected a highborn lady to be so promiscuous! Once he climbed onto the bed, she was kissing him instantly, pulling his body down on her own. His hardened cock brushed against her folds, through the barrier of his britches.

As he ground against her, she looked up at him, biting down on her lip. She didn't need to utter a word. When she gave him that look, he couldn't describe what he saw, but it was something akin to power. A level of control and want. He leaned in and reconnected the kiss, the tingling feeling running throughout his body. Her lips were sweet and perfect and left him craving more and more.

He knew things were likely to escalate, but wanted to give her some special attention first. A little relief after the day she'd had. He broke away from her mouth and removed his shirt. Proceeding to kiss down her body, across both her breasts as she arched her back, then down to her thighs. He spent some time licking and gently nipping her thighs, working his way ever closer to her core. Finally, his tongue ran along her slit from top to bottom before continuing with slow, purposeful licks. When he had done this before, women had melted in his hands. He could only hope it gave her a similar response.

His kisses trailing down her body made her shiver excitedly, and the way he nipped at her thighs made her hunger for him so badly. Then...his mouth was upon her sex. She gasped, her toes curling. This was yet another first for her, but it was clearly not his. He was excellent at whatever it was he was doing.

"Oh... Marcello..." she moaned. "That's... oh my God..." She clutched at the sheets with her fingers as he continued. Her eyes rolled all the way back in her head, but she wanted to look at him; but she couldn't. Her brain was mush. She couldn't do anything, completely at his mercy, arching her back and moaning again and again as she felt the buildup in the base of her spine as before.