Tease

Natalia stretched against him, unintentionally wiggling her ass against him. She felt him stir a little against her and smirked.

"Sorry... that wasn't intentional..." she blushed. "Though it's nice to know it doesn't take much to make you... happy..." she didn't say the word she was actually thinking, aroused, attempting to be more playful than direct. She did it again, on purpose this time, feeling him move against her. She knew she was being a tease, but it was fun.

When she squirmed, it felt just right, and his body reacted on its own. She did it again, and that time he was reasonably sure she had done it on purpose. "What do you mean I'm a very hard man to plea-" She cut him off with another twitch. This time with a little more force. The friction bringing a rise out of him.

"You're not playing fair, Natalia." He kissed her behind the ear. "Just because I don't dream does not mean I don't have a wild imagination when I'm lying there," he was trying to embarrass her, but without seeing her face, he did not know if it was working. She might just become emboldened by it.

"You're teasing me too much. First you wake up, and your perfect body is even more perfect. Next you're trying to... stimulate... me." He did not mind it at all, but it was fun to play a little back and forth, knowing she might challenge him. "Besides, if anyone's easy to tease, its most certainly you." He murmured, grinning a grin that she could not see.

"Oh, really?" Her eyebrows went up, but she knew he couldn't see them, either. "I'm easy to tease? And let me guess, this isn't affecting you at all?" She pressed herself against him, rolling her bottom so he rested between her cheeks for a moment, gleefully grinning the entire time. He continued growing harder and harder against her, and it filled her with a sense of power and excitement. She flexed her cheeks, hugging his member between them for a moment just to give that little extra nudge.

She wanted to see how much she could accomplish in driving him mad without having to turn over or use her hands. She assumed if she angled herself correctly, she could even rub her folds against him. It would just require some repositioning and back arching.

He was becoming more and more distracted by the second. His cock was hardening rapidly, and to move away would be to surrender, to retaliate with his own hands—a possible underhanded play. He simply had to grit his teeth and try his hardest not to get too worked up. So far, that wasn't working.

He tried to reply as normally as he could, concealing his struggle to cope with arousal. "I didn't realize when you were given the gift or a better bottom, you would be so proficient in using it." He did his best to hide the strain in his voice, but the small flexes were teasing him to rock hardness.

His hands made their way up her body to the underside of her breasts. He did not grab hold, as she would claim he was clearly aroused. He just carefully caressed, trying to distract himself more than anything. "Even with your proficiency, though, I'm just fine. My body may react, but I'm just fine, as unaffected as possible." He tried to maintain that air of defiance, but his walls were crumbling down. The comfort and friction of her perfect ass was just too pleasurable.

"Oh, am I?" she returned, taking it as a small win that he called her 'proficient.' His words told one story, but his body and voice told another entirely. He wanted her so badly he couldn't stand it. He just didn't want to give her the satisfaction.

"You know you can just give in," she offered in a sultry tone. "You could have whatever you wanted if you just admitted how badly you wanted it." She wasn't even really that 'in the mood,' she was just having a lovely time torturing him. She tried to arch her back and see how close to her folds she could get him from this position. The answer was not close enough. Her ass would have to do for now. Of course, if he wanted to enter her, all he would need to do would be to angle himself slightly, but unless he did so, she could not complete that task.