The calm before the storm

As the dress came off, slipping over her head, he marvelled at her body. He normally did this when she went to sleep at night. She always looked so beautiful, bathed in moonlight. Her skin was perfectly flawless, making even the bump look smooth and unmarred, and her breasts were without a doubt some of the most perfect he had ever seen, the pregnancy making them fuller and rounder, resting atop the curve of her abdomen. The only curve greater than that was of her hips. They flared out wide, providing the two children inside her a play area was that bit larger than before. Her skin turning paler, just aided in her flawless glow.

Marcello's smoky gaze traveled back up to her eyes and saw her small, smug smile, as if she knew he would drink her body in. Their lips locked once more, and he kissed her with determination. His hands, now free to touch her breasts as he pleased, traced a finger around one, circling tighter and tighter, until the pad of his finger gently brushed her erect nipple. She twitched mid-kiss, and he departed from her lips.

As he let her breathe, he pecked his way down her cheek and chin, then kissed her neck. The mark he had inflicted had taken a little while to heal, but in time it had. Now he could feel the rush of blood beneath her skin as she gasped for air, struggling not to become overpowered by the sensations.

"I want you Natalia. But how do I take you?" Kissing further down, he eventually reached her breasts, rising and falling as she gulped air. His mouth moved over them, leaving feather soft kisses, not wanting to overstimulate them. His tongue flicked over them and at one moment, he even gave the lightest of nips.

Natalia writhed beneath him, moaning as he worked his way from her neck to her breasts. The nipples hardened completely at his touch, and as he nipped at them, her toes curled.

"I want you too... take me however you want..." she replied breathily, unable to put much power behind her words with the amount of pleasure she was receiving. He'd barely done anything to her, but she was already dripping wet with anticipation. More than a week without his touch felt like a lifetime. Only a few weeks ago they'd been going at it multiple times per day.

As he continued to lavish her breasts with affection, a little liquid spilled from them, beading at her nipple, then slowly drifting down the mound of flesh. She hadn't been aware that her body could actually produce anything so early, but apparently...it could. And the feeling of release, no matter how little, was amazing.

He was about to flip her over, her wanting voice too much to bare when he noticed the small drop trailing from her breasts. Curiosity took over. She seemed to have gotten some satisfaction from releasing it. Tentatively, he leaned forward and licked up the bead. It wasn't like anything he could remember having. It was thick and rich and sweet.

They tempted him to suckle at them, but he didn't want to press her farther than she was comfortable. So he he simply nuzzled them, treasuring them as if they were fine jewels he had all to himself. Slowly he lifted himself off her, "that 'milk' is different... Maybe our children could one day drink it." He knew she had posited the question before. This tasted... different.

"You think?" She asked, hopefulness bleeding into her voice. "It feels fantastic when you do that..." as he lapped at them, a little more dripped out. Blushing, she continued. "Would you... suck... them?" She asked tentatively. If licking felt that good, she had to imagine his mouth perched around them would feel like heaven. They were so sensitive, and even the tiny bit of release given to her as they dripped slightly had been almost orgasmic.

She wanted him to make love to her, but she couldn't help but be curious about this. Hopefully, he wouldn't be offended by her request. She couldn't be sure, but he had yet to deny her anything up to that point. So it was worth a shot.