5. Locked Up

The sun was setting in the sky as it cast an orange glow on Vincent's back causing his bulging muscles to flex as he pulled himself up on the bar. Sweat trickled down his bare back and across his tribal tattoo that extended across his back and down his arm. His shirt was already discarded on the bench when he began his workout, repeating the same actions over and over again. There wasn't much else he could do besides workout these days being locked up in prison. Eventually he let go of the bar, planting his feet on the dirt below him as it clouded around hit feet.

He picked up the towel, wiped his forehead and sat back down on the bench lifting his head up to the sky. It had been two years since he was sent to prison. Two fucking years of this shithole that he had to put up with. Day in and day out, the same fucking thing. Eat, sleep, exercise and maybe get some entertainment if he wanted to beat the shit of someone.

The cops had no fucking idea who they put away. The men in prison on the other hand soon found out that he was more than well enough connected. He was one of the top dogs of the largest drug cartels in the country and with that came respect.

Even though he was locked up he still had some perks. He pretty much had the run of the prison anyway. No-one would even come near him since he put one of his inmates in a coma the second week that he was here. Lucky for him the poor bastard woke up a week later so all he got out of it was a month of solitary confinement which was a fucking cinch. And since then, no-one had really gone near him. They were all fearful of him, as it should be.

The one thing he did miss was beating up on Jason and Noah. Sure, he had his fair share of runts that he liked to mess up with in prison but they were too easy and too scared of him to put up any sort of fight. Not like Jason. He would always come in full swing not even caring that he lost every single time. Until of course that bastard got him put away.

A bitter taste coursed through his mouth at the thought. When he got out of prison he was going to teach that little shit a lesson. And then he was going to take back what was his. Riley. He longed for the curves of any woman in this sausage fest he was stuck in. But Riley always tasted so sweet. He licked his lips, almost tasting her sweet flesh on his tongue.

Vincent was brought back to his thoughts when Marcos lay down on a bench beside him, kicking up his legs and placing his hands underneath his head.

"Is everything in place for next week?" asked Vincent.

"We're all good boss," replied Marcos. "We'll be out of here next week as planned."

"Good," said Vincent with a smirk.

The crew had been planning a jailbreak for the last month and now everything was set into motion. He just had to wait it out for another week then he would finally be free of this shithole and finally free to teach his family a fucking lesson.

***

Riley closed her book over on the desk which was situated in a small open room next to the living room. She glanced out the small window taking in the sight of the large moon which was high in the night sky. She had been reading from her college books for the past couple of hours , occasionally typing out notes on her laptop next to her.

She leaned back in the chair stretching her hands above her head and letting off a yawn before pulling herself out of the chair. Peeking her head into the living room she saw Jason and Noah chilling out in front of the TV with Jason flicking away at the channels and Noah's head glued to his phone.

"I'm heading to bed. Goodnight," she called out.

"Me too I think," said Noah, putting away his phone and getting up off the couch. "Goodnight."