25. Entangled

Authors Note

Okay, so I couldn't help myself and it was almost a half and half vote so I just had to write a smut scene between Jason and Tyrus. My mind wouldn't let me proceed without one. But I did have to mark this book as mature because of this chapter. Not that I mind at all.

In saying that, if you don't want to read smut, I recommend you skip this chapter entirely. You won't lose any of the plot by skipping over it if it's not your thing, but you will have to wait for the next chapter release.

Anyway thanks for reading. As always, I love to hear to your thoughts (and yes I know, more Riley and Kain is coming).

***

Jason's stomach lurched forward at the sheer intensity with which Tyrus kissed him as their tongues swirled together and Tyrus moved his grip from around Jason's throat, grasping at his brown, slightly wavy hair.

He gasped as Tyrus bit down harshly on his bottom lip. He had never been treated so roughly before but his body responded, welcoming the desperate touch as Tyrus roamed his hands across Jason's back, pulling up the bottom of his shirt and tugging it over his head.

Barely having time to breathe, he sucked in his breath as Tyrus attacked his neck with kisses that skimmed across his collarbone.

"Here?" breathed out Jason, completely aware that they were having one heavy make out session out on the open patio with Jason's shirt already discarded on the floor.

Tyrus tore himself away from Jason's neck, taking his hands to the top of Jason's jeans as he unbuckled the belt and the top few buttons of his pants. "Right here," said Tyrus, looking directly into his eyes.

The sun was setting as the night turned darker. The orange gaze over the mountains slowly disappearing into the night sky. Even though the light was fading, he still felt exposed as Tyrus glided his jeans down his legs, touching every inch of skin he could as he pulled them off and discarded them in the corner with his shirt.

Now he was really feeling exposed in only his boxer shorts as Tyrus still remained completely clothed. Hoping to rectify the situation, Jason moved his hands up to his tie and pulled it undone, slipping it from around his neck. Before he had the time to discard it on the floor, Tyrus took the navy blue tie from his hands while unbuttoning the top three buttons of his shirt. Damn did he look sexy.

Lost in his thoughts Tyrus pulled the tie over Jason's neck and tied it off quickly before giving it a quick tug. The necktie acted like a leash as he pulled Jason to a more secluded area of the patio, covered in tall lush green pot plants and over to the metal railing overlooking the river.

He wasn't used to this at all. Being directed and controlled like this was so unlike him and his personality. He was the one always on top, always in charge. But being controlled like this was turning him on more and more with every second and he felt his cock strain against his boxer shorts, desperate to be free.

Tyrus leaned Jason over the railing, tying the stray end of the necktie with quick precision to the top of the railing, forcing Jason to lean over further as his ass extended backwards into Tyrus's crotch. He could feel Tyrus hard as a rock beneath his suit pants and it caused Jason to let out a slight moan of delight.

"Right where I want you," whispered Tyrus as he leaned over into Jason's ear, while carefully manoeuvring Jason's boxers down past his legs and onto the floor, curled around his ankles. Tyrus pushed them off and stepped between Jason's legs, forcing them further apart.

He was now completely naked and exposed outside as his cock sprang to attention in front of him. What turned him on even more was the thought of Tyrus being completely clothed. For some reason it sparked a surge of pleasure to course through Jason's body at being so vulnerable to him.