2: He is angry

Seokjin's pov

I was led by a servant to Taehyung's room. I didn't even register where we were going in the mansion. I never visited this side of mansion. It's obvious of them as they wanted me far away from their family to make me live other side of the mansion, where I would hardly see any family member. Servant led me to one of the luxurious room. The moment I step in the room my eyes widened. This room is so marvelous. At least five times bigger than my basement room, walls were colored with cream color except one which was of dark chocolate color, to which a hella big bed was situated, which was enough to sleep for four people. A big TV in front of the bed. And not to forget the swimming pool inside the balcony which was attached to it. I couldn't help but went to see the balcony. I have never seen such a balcony in my life. There were few gym instruments on one side and a nice seating area on the other. Damn, if this room was mine I would never leave this room.

My father is rich and he also lives in mansion but not like this. This place was far more luxurious that it. How the hell my father manages to trap someone with this status and force him to marry me? I was so busy inspecting the room that I didn't notice when my mother in law came inside.

"Yah, are you slow witted or what, always spacing out? God, my throat hurts yelling at you every time."

I shrugged, simply ignore her. It was not new to me. No one talked to me without yelling or cursing except for few people I cherished in my life. I looked at her with blank expression; she must be here to tell me rules.

"There this is the new cupboard for your things. At any cost, don't touch any of Taehyung's things. Make your presence as much less as possible. Don't try to enter in swimming pool, my son won't like it. And at last remember that just because you live with my son in a room doesn't mean you have succeeded. You are nothing less but an unwanted husband to him."

She said arrogantly left the room. She didn't have to remind me of that. I know I am unwanted. No one but me can understand the meaning of that word. I was unwanted son, unwanted brother and unwanted husband. I have always been unwanted in my life. I am used to the unwanted treatment but it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt me any less. STOP. Don't think about it.

I unpacked my bag and started to arrange my things in the cupboard. It's not that much. Four sets of cloths of my brother for daily use and two good sets of cloth in case I need attend some event with my husband which were also of my brother. A pair of sneaker and a pair of shoe. And some accessories all were of my brother. Father never bought me anything, from young age I would use things of my brother.

When I was born, mother was of 42 and my brother of 12 years. From what I have heard, mother's health was not good for pregnancy but she insist on having me. She didn't listen to my father or anyone. So, in the end, mother died two days after giving birth to me. Father and brother were devasted. Father was so sad that he refuse to acknowledge my birth. My grandmother took care of me until I was a year old but to my bad luck she died leaving me alone. From then on my brother was everything for me. My mother, father, brother, friend, everything. He was only 13 but he managed to take care of me with his best friend all those years. I would eat with him, sleep with him, He was my everything. He always would say I looked just like my mother. And he loved me for it but at the same time my father hated me for it.

I arranged everything slowly. It's not likely I have anything to do today. Today was Wednesday. So I have no work for today. The first thing I did after marriage was to get a job, which was hard because I didn't complete my studies. I would have worked in some restaurant as waiter but I won't be able to see the next sun if someone found out that the son in law of Kim's working as a waiter. So after searching for days, I came across an animal shelter. To my luck, the owner was new and in desperate need of an employee so he agreed with my terms. I was a paid employee for him but for others I was a volunteer who wanted to help animals. The owner, Hoseok was so kind person; he without asking me for reasons took me on job. With his kind and friendly personality, we soon became best friends.

"Sir, Madam asked you to come downstairs to welcome the guests."

I nodded and went along with him. This place of mansion new to him, if I didn't go with him, I would probably won't find my way. He led me to the front door where my mother in law was standing with a big smile on her face.

Soon two young men came along with my husband, and hug my mother in law one after another.

"Oh my, why are you two here? Where is Jimin? I thought you three were coming together?" My mother in law asked.

"Don't talk about that backstabber auntie. You know what he did?" Said the one, which I recalled Jungkook. He is talkative and funny guy if you get along with him.

"Why what did he do?" asked my mother in law.

"He secretly got married without even telling anyone." Said the one, whom I didn't recognize at first.

"WHAT?"

"Yes. Really. I called him yesterday asking him if he got ready but he told me he would came after two days with his husband. I was so shocked. Wait, till he come here tomorrow, I am going to beat him so much." Jungkook said.

"Okay, okay. We will deal with him tomorrow but are you going to stand here all day? Let's go inside and talk." Said my husband. If only he would talk to me like that.

"Okay"

"Oh my auntie, did you do something, why does it look like you are getting younger day by day instead of getting older. " Said Jungkook.

"Stop teasing me Jungkook-ah. "My mother in law said as she led him inside the mansion. The other one Yoongi, said hello and smile at me as we went inside. I didn't meet him earlier since he was not at the wedding but I still knew who he was.

We all seated in the hall, they were talking and chatting with each other. I just sat there listening to them. It was so awkward. My husband and mother in law were totally ignoring me. Yoongi tried to make small conversations to me for time to time and for Jungkook, if I am not wrong, he was sending glares at me. Did he know the truth? Whatever it didn't have time to mend his anger towards me I already have too much in my plate. I silently excuse myself and went to now our shared room.

I was resting in the room. When someone knocked on the door. The door was open. I didn't dare to lock it. What if Taehyung got angry if he saw the door locked? It's not even my room to lock it. I looked at the door to saw Yoongi standing there smiling at me. I smiled back and invited him inside.

"Umm.... Yoongi-ssi. Please seat here." I said as he sat on one of the chairs.

"Seokjin, please don't be so formal with me. You can call me Hyung since I am older than you. Even yoongi hyung is fine." He said smiling. I nodded in response. He then took something from his pocket and place in my hand.

"This is small token of gift from me. I was not present at your wedding. I know it's late. I mean you guys are already married for nearly a year but still, I wanted to give it to you."

He said with such a loving tone. But I couldn't take it. I didn't deserve it. It was not for me but to the true love of Taehyung. I don't have any right to take such expensive gift from anyone.

"I am s-sorry Yoongi hyung, b-but I don't thin-"

"Take it."

I stopped in a middle of my sentence when a cold hand touched my waist firmly. I could sense his presence beside me. His deep voice made shiver down my spine. I looked to my side. It was him, my husband, Taehyung. Looking at Yoongi hyung with a smile. But only I know how angry he was as his hold on waist getting tighter by each second passing. I gulped. He is really angry this time.