19: WHERE IS HE?

(At Choi Entertaiment.)

Taehyung barged through the big doors of Choi ENT. Apparently followed by security and secretary of that old man.

"Sir, you can't go inside like that. President is in important meeting." The secretary pleaded nth time trying to hold Taehyung's hand but Taehyung slapped his hand away and dashed towards the closed door.

Tae: Like I give a f*uck.

Taehyung knew where the meeting room. He had visited this place before his marriage. It was the place where he unwillingly agreed to marry Choi's son. Taehyung kick the door open with his right leg, rage pulsed through his vein, eyes red due to anger. He could feel the people in the room where shocked by his sudden arrival. But he could care less. The only thing he saw was Jin's father stood up from his seat looked at him with a smirk. The smirk oh his face make Taehyung see red as dashed towards him and punched him within a mare second.

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Loud gasps and scream were heard in the room as soon as Taehyung punched the mighty president of Choi Ent. In front of the staff or what seems like businessmen's. The old man revive from the punch and looked around the room. Before he could say anything Taehyung punched him again but this time held him by his caller while slightly lifting him from ground.

Tae: You old bastard. WHERE IS HE?

But in all this the old man was calm. Meantime security came and parted Taehyung away from that old man. The old man arrange his suit color again and looked at the people in the room like nothing happened. On the other side Taehyung was struggling and fighting with the security. The man also told security to go out. Which somehow made Taehyung calm.

Mr. Choi: Excuse me Gentleman, Can you give us a minute.

They waited till everyone got out of the room. Now it's only Taehyung and Jin's father in the room. The old man sit on one of the chairs while gestured Taehyung to sit on one in front of him. Taehyung glared at him but still sit.

Tae: Where is he? I am asking you last time. WHERE IS HE?

Taehyung yelled at the end of sentence. He was impatient and frustrated. It's nearly been a day since Jin went missing. And he wanted to rip of the smirk on this old man's face.

Mr. Choi: Aish, Can you stop yelling. My ears are hurting. I was waiting for you. My son really done a good job as you came here running after him like lost puppy.

Jin's father said with a smirk. Taehyung ignored the teasing comment of Jin's father. He knew he was insinuating him. He took a deep breath. He knew how to handle people like Jin's father. Within a second Taehyung's aura changed to the cold business. He believe it's the only way to deal with greedy businessman like the one sitting in front of him.

Tae: Don't play games Choi. Give him back and I will spare your company.

Taehyung said with deadly look on his face. If looks can kill, Jin's father probably been dead by now. Apparently Jin's father didn't knew that Taehyung was holding so much power in his hand. Taehyung had made sure no one knew about his secret growth in business world in last one year. Now he was on the top. People like Choi were like an ant to him. In a minute he can wipe this whole company. But Jin's father unaware of all this. He though Taehyung was the same level as he last year.

Mr. Choi: Wah. I am scared.

Taehyung smirked at the response he got from old man. He really didn't have a single hint of how Taehyung has grown in one year. That made Taehyung happy evilly. He really wanted to destroy this company and Jin's father from long time. But whenever he thought about it, Jin's crying face came in front of him. Now he have all things. No need to be hold back. He had found Arum, and once he get back Jin with him, he will make to vanish every inch of this company in whole South Korea.