13:

They all were sitting in the restaurant nearby the sea. It's been two days since they were here, and today they decided to visit beach. It was first time in his life that Jin saw a beach. And he was practically dancing and playing freely without any worries. It looked like the kid side of his came out. The smile never leave Jin's face from when they came to saw beach. Taehyung was so happy by seeing this side of Jin. It was the real Jin, he was seeing now. If he knew just by bringing Jin to see beach, he would be showing his real side. He would have done this days ago. Another thing that Taehyung was happy about that it seems Jin was talking freely here. He would ask if he want anything, he will do anything he want. And Taehyung was secretly taking videos of Jin. He was planning a surprise party for jin's birthday party, which was in next week. He needs something to make the day more special.

Taehyung was looking at Jin who was next him on the table. He was eating burger. It was third burger he was eating. While Jin eating burger Taehyung can't help but to stare at Jin. Jin was looking so cute. He wanted to take that burger away and kiss those pulp lips of Jin. Suddenly Jungkook cleared his throat, taking all attention to him. Jungkook took a Champaign in his hand. It looks like he was announcing something.

JK: So guys. I wanted to tell you guys that, I am getting married with Hoseok after two weeks.

(Jungkook said, with smile looking at Hoseok. Who was blushing crazily.)

Yoongi: WHAT? Jimin you hear that. The brat is getting married before me. AND WHEN THE HELL YOU PROPOSED HIM YOU TRAITOR.

(Yoongi marched on Jungkook like he would beat him. well they all know he would never do that but Namjoon was new. And he thought Yoongi was going to beat Jungkook so he hurriedly grab Yoongi's waist from behind making Yoongi stunned at place.)

Yoongi: umm......um... Nam- Namjoon-si. I w-was not going to beat him. I was g-going to hug him.

(Yoongi said awkwardly, still in Namjoon's hold)

Jimin: Yeah Namjoon-ssi. It's the thing between us brothers.

(Jimin said with a smile. Namjoon looked around the table. He felt embarrassed of the position he was holding Yoongi. He release Yoongi from his hold.)

Namjoon: (cough) I am sorry. Yoongi.

Namjoon said. But the thing was actually done and Yoongi who was actually screaming internally because his crush actually hugged him from behind, excuse himself from the table, not wanting his crush to see his fan boy state.)

Namjoon: Will he be okay? I mean, I shouldn't have hold him like that?

Jungkook: I don't know? Why don't you go after him? I mean check if he is okay or not?

(Jimin and Taehyung gave Jungkook a look for what he was doing. Namjoon nodded and went to the direction where Yoongi had went off. Jimin glared at Jungkook.)

Jungkook: What? I am doing them a favor. They both seems to like each other.

(Jungkook shrugged.)

Hyung-sik: Congratulations both of you, JK and Hoseok.

(Jin and Taehyung also congratulate them.)

Hoseok & Jk: thank you.

Jimin: Only thank you won't be enough. Tell me the details later. God, you didn't even tell when you proposed Hoseok. You really are br-

JK: ha ha. Like you tell us when you married Hyung sik. We didn't even know when you married. At least I am calling you guys to the wedding.

Jimin: Yeah. Don't need to remind us that whenever you get a chance. Actually we also have something to tell you guys.