21:

It's been two weeks since Seokjin is in Coma. Doctors were trying their best but still no improvement in Jin. Doctor told them that most of the injuries were caused due to accident and there was no sign of any assault. Which was big relief for them. Those two weeks were hardest for everyone especially Taehyung. Seokjin was constantly getting unstable. His heartbeat nearly stop two days ago which scared him. From then he never leaves Seokjin's room for a minute. He was there watching Seokjin's bruised face covered by big oxygen mask.

Taehyung was sitting on the sofa near the window. Leaning on sofa, sometimes looking at his husband and sometimes out of the window. He was scared. He feel like he is looser. He not only fail to protect his husband but also fails to find culprit behind it. He tried every way, but he didn't find who the man was. He was sure that in all this Seokjin's father is involved. He has made that Bastards company bankrupt and stopped all possible way he could get any help. It was hard to find anything illegal about him because that bastard was clean like water when it comes to business. But he was successful to make him like a beggar. He thought he could now capture him and make him pay for everything but the piece of shit fled away without a trace. It's been a week since this happen and they still can't find him.

Taehyung feel helpless, what would he tell Jin when he wakes up? He couldn't help but think he failed him.

On the other side of room, Jimin was talking to the doctor about Jin's condition. HE was also here with Taehyung. One he is doctor and second he don't want to leave Taehyung alone here when Jin's condition was still unstable. He asked doctor who is now done checking examine Jin.

"Any improvement?"

"No sir. Mr. Seokjin was not showing any improvements but we are glad that at least he is stable now."

"Hm. Thanks doctor"

That statement was like a best thing he had heard in weeks. He immediately called Jungkook and others and told them about the good news. He looked at the time, it's nearly dinner time. Maybe now that Seokjin's condition is stable, Taehyung will agree to come out and could get some fresh air. He looked at Taehyung who was sitting in chair and looking outside the window.

"Tae, let's get, you should eat something" Jimin asked but the later didn't get any response.

"Jimin" Tae said still looking out of the window.

"Yes Tae?"

"I failed him. I didn't protect him.Thats why he is not waking up right? "Taehyung said tears filled in his eyes. Jimin also teared up a little seeing his friend all tearing up.

"No he is not Tae."

"Then why he is not waking up?" Taehyung asked looking at Jimin like a lost child. He was losing his patience.

"He wi-" Jimin was cut off by sudden beeping of heart monitor. They panicked. Didn't doctor told that Jin is stable now? Jimin hurriedly pushed emergency button while Taehyung run to Jin.

"JIN!"

Doctors and nurses came running in the room and started to check on Seokjin. Taehyung was scared. Why is this happening? Why?

"Sir please you two go outside."

One of the nurse said. But Taehyung didn't move from his place. He didn't divert his eyes for a second as if Seokjin will go away in blink of an eye. He could feel nurses and Jimin were trying to take him out of the room. HE knew it would be best to leave the room so that doctors could do their work without any disturbance but his heart was not accepting to leave Jin from his sight.

"Tae, please. For Jin." Jimin pleaded.

"B-but Jin. Jimin he - jin "

"Sir please."

At last he was dragged out of the room by Jimin. He was scare. He could feel his heart thumping inside. Please Jin, please stay alive, please.

(Time Skip)

"Mr. Kim, Dr. Park"

Taehyung and Jimin dashed towards doctor. It only been five minutes but it felt like a hours for them. They looked at doctor with hope, hope to hear that Jin is alive.

"How is he? He is okay right? "

Taehyung asked impatiently. He was scared of the life without Jin. Jin has to leave for him, even if he want to die he has to leave for him. He has to fight for their love.

"He is okay. And congratulations. He is awake."

"Thank god." They both sighed in relief. It was really huge and it scared the shit out of them.

"You can see him but don't get frustrated if he didn't response to you. He is still under the dose of drugs so he is somewhat not responsive to his surroundings'."

"Okay. Thank you. Can I go inside "Taehyung asked impatiently. He was dying to see his Jin. Dying to see those beautiful eyes looking at him. As the doctor node he practically run inside.