12 : meeting father

FIRST OF ALL, SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SUCH A LONG TIME. I HOPE YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN THE STORY. AND YOU CAN EXPECT DAILY UPDATE OF THIS STORY FROM NOW ON

-LOVE YA

====================================================================

Standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom, Taehyung took a moment to compose himself. His neck is flushed and fastens an extra button of his shirt, aware that he was nervous.

He can do this. It was not that hard, he just has to go to him and share how he feels with Jin. With that thought, he came out of the bathroom and went straight into the balcony where Jin was sitting watching stars. Taehyung never understands Jin's obsession with stars. He slowly walked into the balcony and sat beside Jin.

Jin was emerged in his world, thinking about everything happening in his life, the sudden change in behavior of his husband, those caring eyes, that careful and helping behavior of him, trying to help in small things like standing, eating, carrying heavy things which were somewhat difficult for him to do because of injury was bothering him. He never had someone who would do all those things for him after his brother. In these two weeks, since he was discharged from the hospital, Taehyung was taking so much care of him. Why was he doing that? As far as seokjin knew, Taehyung hated him to the core, then why? Why after all this time? Was it acting in front of his cousins? But still, he acted too sweet to him even if they were alone. Does that mean, Taehyung now doesn't hold any grudge against him? Did he leave the past behind? But could that be even possible? His father was still using Taehyung for his business profit then-

His thought was cut off by the hand on his shoulder, he nearly screamed, instantly backing himself from that person out of reflex, but stopped seeing the person in front of him. Taehyung. He let out a sigh of relief, he was still scared after what happened in the animal shelter.

" Hey, I didn't mean to scare you," Taehyung said apologetically, seeing fear in those dove eyes. Jin just nodded, taking deep breaths and looking at stars, relaxing.

"You like to watch stars?" Taehyung asked trying to make conversation to which Jin nodded. They sat there for a few minutes, no words were spoken. Both were comfortable with each other's company.

Taehyung knew this was the time. He had to say it here, at this moment, now or never. He took a deep breath as he looked at Jin.

"I am sorry for that day you know, the day I hurt you (he took a deep breath)-- I mean what I did was ---Whatever I am sorry f-"

"It's okay." But Jin cut him off in the middle. He was calm and composed, unlike Taehyung who was nervous as hell at the moment.

"No No No It's not okay. I am sorry for judging you before knowing you. Sorry for all the pain I have caused you" Taehyung said hurriedly.

"well, I should be thankful that you saved me that day."

There was silence between them for some time. Both of them look at the beautiful sky filled with twinkling stars.

"Let's leave everything behind us and start brand new. A new start for our relationship' Taehyung said taking his hand in front of Jin. He looked at Jin for some reaction but to his surprise, he was pulled in a strong kiss. It took him some time to realize but soon he melted in that kiss.

Seokjin kissed Taehyung, unknowingly his tears started to run down his chicks, tears of happiness, tears of HOPE.