15

"Taehyung meet my Arum, my everything, my angel, my beautiful daughter."

"What? But wasn't I am your first?"

"Oh you are so naïve Taehyung. I lied to you. I used you to find my daughter. I didn't even love-'Tae'"

"Tae"

"Tae"

I opened my eyes seeing the man of my life looking all beautiful and gorgeous. I hummed when his sweet voice resonating through the room calling my name several times. There he was getting ready to head out to shelter looking all happy, calling my names several times to wake me up. He didn't even realize the secret he had told me was making my sweet dreams turn into nightmares. I lie on the bed messily, not wanting to get up, while looking at him. He looks fresh like he came out of shower just a while ago. Wow. That pink cardigan looks so beautiful on him.

"Wake up sleepyhead, you have to go office in an hour." He said while taking the blanket over me in one go, making me groaned at sudden lack of warmness. But I still lie there watching his every move.

"Aish, wake up Mr. Kim, look at the time. Don't complain to me later that I didn't wake you up. Now get up. Go take a shower." This was the side of him that came out after he told me about arum, the controlling and demanding side. It sooth me that now he think he have some right over me. He is damn sexy when he act like this. At last he drag me to the bathroom and shoved me inside closing the door telling me to get shower.

As the water hit my skin, my mind wonder of to the dream I had earlier. It felt so real. I couldn't help but think about that night. The night Jin told me about Arum, when I tried ask him more about her, he suddenly started to cry and hyper. He looked so vulnerable, that I thought he would have one of his episodes if I ask him about her. He didn't tell me that much, Just that her name is Arum. She will be eight year old next month. I promised him that I would find her as soon as possible. Jin also told me that he didn't saw her in a year. She was the price that he paid for resisting to this marriage. She was the bait his father used against him to force him in this marriage. He told me that his father send her somewhere before their marriage and he didn't see her after that.

"Arum". Nowadays the only thing I was thinking about is who the hell is this Arum? The first thing came in my mind after my husband told me about her was that "Is she Seokjin's daughter?" But I thought I was his first? I really thought the kiss that we share on rooftop that day was his first kiss. But still it doesn't mean, he could not have a kid without kissing. It was hurting me to even think about Jin bearing another man's child. What if she really is his daughter? Then it meant he is using me to get out of hold his father? No, he is not like that. He said he loves me.

He showed me her photo. The moment I see her photo all colors drained out of my face. It scared me that she has some of features of Jin. If she is his daughter, then shouldn't Jin be afraid to tell me that he has someone before me and has a daughter with him. But in contrast, he told me about her with no guilt or remorse expression. The fact that I couldn't find anything about Jin after his brother's death was now scaring me even more. What if his father hide him because he was pregnant and will probably ruin his reputation. Ahhhh, My mind was imagining worst scenarios would possible. I should only think about the promise I have made to Jin. He will tell me who she is when the right time come. But if, big if, she is really his daughter, was I am ready to accept Jin along with his daughter?

(Time skip)

Jin: "God, you take more time than a girl to get ready."

Jin whined while sitting on bed and looking at Taehyung through the mirror. Today, Taehyung was taking too much time to get ready making himself and Jin late for work. Jin has to feed animals on times, if not they will more active whole day, making his day even more tiresome. He was the only one handling the animal shelter since a week, as Hoseok was busy with his marriage preparation. The time went so fast, only two days left for Jungkook and Hoseok's marriage.

Tae: wahh, should I felt offended by that. And I didn't even take that much time.

Taehyung said dramatically, clearly teasing Jin. He was so lost in his thought that he didn't realize how time past. He would have been still showering if not for Jin calling him frantically, and taking him out of his thoughts.

Jin: really. You were in bathroom for forty-five minutes Mr. Kim. We still has breakfast to do. Surely I would be late today, thanks to you. Now you have to drop me at animal shelter.

Jin said coming forward and helping Taehyung to wear his tie. This has become his daily activity. He didn't understand why Taehyung want him to help him wear his tie. He asked him once but as always got "that's what lovers do."

Tae: well I guess it takes time to look handsome. And by the way, did Hoseok forget that you were volunteering at animal shelter not working there for him. He could have hired a worker if he would be busy in marriage preparation. Instead he drop it all over on you.

Taehyung argued with Jin clearly not happy with the fact that Hoseok pour all of his work on Jin, which was clearly tiring Jin out.

Jin: It's not like that. It's me who told him that I would manage it all. Now let's go, butler Lee came to tell the breakfast was ready.

With that Jin made a final touch to Taehyung's Tie, and gave him a small peck as always. Cause because Taehyung said "that's what lovers do". They both head out downstairs to eat breakfast and get ready for tiring day they have in front of them.

They went downstairs, only to halt in their steps when they saw who were sitting around dining table. Jin looked at his husband, who showed his boxy smile and hurried to hug his parents. Yes, Mr. and Mrs. Kim were sitting there. It was surprise for Taehyung, Jin guessed. Taehyung took a big steps as he hurried to hug his parents. Happiness could be shown on his face as his signature boxy smile was reaching his eyes. Jin smiled at Taehyung's parents, which was totally ignored by them. Jin thought he has to make peace with Tae's parents as they are in relationship now. So he decided to do his best to pursue them.

Tae: Wow mom, dad. I miss you so much. When did you guys arrived?

Taehyung said while hugging his mom. Jin has to admit that the bond Taehyung have with his parents remind him what he has missed in his life. Jin always wondered what would be his life if his mother still alive? Will they be a loving family like what Taehyung has?

Mrs. Kim: Last night. You were already asleep when we arrived so we didn't bother to wake you up.

They were talking each other like they did in the past completely ignoring Jin's presence. Jin knew it would be hard to convince Taehyung's parent. He had seen in past one year, in what extent they hate him. He sighed recognizing that he would be further late today. He saw that Tae was already sitting on his chair, while talking to his father. Jin went to his usual seat, which was beside Tae's. He drag the chair out and about to sit when he saw a hand stop him from doing so. He looked up. There stand the girl, probably 23 or 24, beautiful and gorgeous like a movie actress. She smiled at Jin while taking the chair from his grip.

? : Thank you. I will sit here.

With that she sit in Jin's seat. Jin stand their embarrassed, he looked at Taehyung, who looked like he was in deep shock seeing the unexpected visit of whoever she is. Jin silently walk to the empty sit which was further away from Taehyung. It hurt him to know that his husband didn't even looked at him since she came in front of him. Didn't he realize that Jin was not sitting beside him?

Tae: Ye-seul, you also came. You guys should have told me. Did you met Yoongi? He is probably still sleeping.

Jin watched how Taehyung's smiling continuouslywhen he was talking with her. Who the hell she is? She hugged Taehyung andlooked at Jin smirking a little like she was indicating him something? Themoment she smirked at Jin, Jin knew that he had big problem in front of him