6: Panic attack

It's been two days since Jin told them about his dead brother. The topic was now avoided in the house at any cost. Everything was normal, Jin busy himself in his work. But one person was in misery, Hyung sik. He was silently crying himself in his room. How come he never knows that his first love died years ago? Yes, Hyung-sik secretly loved his best friend. But Jiwon was not into guys. He confessed his love towards his best friend on graduation day which result Jiwon to hate him. Jiwon was homophobic. He called him names and warned him to not get close with his little brother which is Jin. He didn't wanted Jin to be near a shadow of Hyung-sik. After that heartbreak, Hyung-sik moved to US, where he meets Jimin. Jimin was his psychiatric because he was suffering from depression. Jimin helped him. He understood him. He helped Hyung-sik to move on from his first love. Eventually they fell in love with each other.

But he was regretting one thing. He should have keeps tab on Seokjin. Jin was a little brother for him, whom he adored and loved so much. But he didn't. It was hunting him. The thought of Seokjin living with his monster father all these years without his brother was eating him from inside. He remembered how Jin's father used to hurt him. One time, Jiwon was late because his bike was punctured, he was only two hours late. But when he got home, he saw his father chocking Jin with his hands in a drunken state. He hurriedly detached his father from his brother. But he was little late. Seokjin was unconscious and his heart beat was really slow. Jiwon panicked and took him to hospital. Jin nearly died that day. From then on, hyung-sik and Jiwon made sure to not leave Jin alone, even for a moment with his father. But who was there to save him when Jiwon died?

Hyung-sik cried thinking it was his fault but Jimin told him, it was not. It was not anyone's fault but Jin's father. Jimin suggested him to talk with Seokjin. So today, he asked Jin to take a stroll out in the garden to catch up with each other. They were walking on small pavement in the garden. Only two of them. There was unknown silence in between those two. Jin was nervous. He knew why they were here. He has to answer those questions, just like how his father has told him. No one can know the truth. No one can. He feared his father more than anyone in the world. If a word gate out, then it would be death for Jin. He didn't want to go through that pain ever again. Never.

"Coco"

"Yes hyung" Jin said nervously

"I am sorry for leaving you there with that monster." Hyung-sik said hugging Jin for a while and then release him as they walk side to side.

"It's okay hyung. You don't know"

"But still I should ha-"

"It's really okay hyung." after that they again fell into silence.

'How did he died?'Hyung-sik asked as he stopped walking and looked at Jin. It was still so painful for him to know that Jiwon died.

"A-accident."

"Car accident?"

"N-no."

"W-we were studying in my room. I was hungry so I asked him for food. He d-didn't came. I w-went downstairs, h-he w-was a-at b-bottom of stairs. I-in b-blood. H-he h-he. .."

Seokjin repeated the words that he told those police and doctors at that time. Unknowingly, the scene of his brother lying on the floor, covered with blood with wide opened eyes flash through his eyes. He shivered. He would never erase that image from his mind.

"Seokjin" Jin looked at Hyung-sik. Hyung-sik never called him by his name unless he was angry. Who was he going to fool? Hyung-sik knew his brother for years, his brother was athlete. With a large and built body as strong as rock. And he has reflexes better than anyone else as he was basketball player. There is no way; his brother would die just because falling from stairs.