17

As always Jin was tidying Taehyung's Tie before heading to their works. After what happened last night, Ye-seul went away immediately not wanting to take further humiliation. Taehyung was proud of his husband. HE wish he should have shown that braveness in front of his father. He looked at his husband, he was looking so beautiful, and Taehyung couldn't help but kiss those plump lips nth time this morning.

Tae: "Happy Birthday love"

With that Taehyung kissed another time. Last night at exactly 12am, Taehyung has wished jin happy birthday. He even decorated whole Teres with candles and lights, wanting to make day more special for Jin. He played the PowerPoint containing Jin's and his photo from their trip. The whole thing overwhelm Jin. No one have done something like this for him.

Jin: "Mmmm, Thank yo-"

But before he could finish his sentence he was brought in another kiss. He was done with this. After he asked Taehyung to kiss him in front of everyone, he was kissing him practically in every 5 minutes. He push Taehyung gently enough to make his apart from him.

Jin: wah it's like 100 th time since yesterday you kissed me.

Tae: Oh I remember correctly you were the one who wanted me to kiss you infront of everyone.

Jin: That's because I wanted to show that Ye-seul to don't mess with what is mine.

Jin tried to reason with Taehyung but Taehyung hugged him from behind him and made him to face in front of the mirror.

Tae: So, I am yours?

Taehyung asked in his deep firm voice.

Jin: Yes. You are.

Jin said looking straight in Taehyung's eyes through the mirror. Taehyung chuckled and leaned down to give a small peck near Jin's ear making Jin giggle a little.

Tae: Yes. I am. I have planned date for us because it's your birthday. I will pick you up from animal shelter. Be ready okay.

Jin: Okay.

Jin was really excited for his first date. The first ever date of his life. He was even eager to what has Taehyung planned because last night surprise was literally blast for him.

.........................................................................................................................................................

Jin looked at time, 2 pm. Didn't Tae said he will pick him at 1 but here he was nowhere to be seen. Jin purposely done all work in animal shelter not wanting to keep Taehyung waiting. He was even ready half an hour before said time due to excitement. But all his excitement was slowly faded as there was no sight of his husband. He had called him number of times but still no answer. He even tried on office number but Taehyung's secretary told him that Taehyung left nearly 11pm. Jin was worried was understatement. What if something has happened? He was worried, he didn't know what to do. If he didn't get any answer from Taehyung in an hour then he decided he will call Jimin, and tell him that he couldn't get in contact with Taehyung.

Suddenly Jin's phone ring in his pocket. Jin hurriedly take it out from his pocket wishing it would be Taehyung. But no, he was wrong. It was the person who became his living nightmare. His father. Why was he calling him? For wishing happy birthday? Who was he kidding, that man would mourn on his birthday, no way would he wish him birthday. Then why? For what Jin know, Taehyung was doing his business with his father without any cut. Then why? Nonetheless he picked the call.

Jin: H-hello.

Father: Come at my office this instant. And prepare something beautiful. Make sure to look presentable. You have one hour.