When Grell Kisses You Again

Grell was on another passionate spiel about fine arts once again. Without fail she always felt the need to remind you that you knew nothing of theater. She twirled her hair with the ends of her fingers, butchering some lines of Shakespeare... or maybe Moliére or something of her own creation at this point.

Grell was sitting on your desk. Her legs were crossed upon one another, while her shoulders relaxed with a heavily exaggerated exhale. Her heeled foot slowly swayed back and forth. "I was born to be a star. I AM a star."

The sound of your pen gliding against your paper with ease at every signature you signed off on displeased her. "You don't agree, Y/N?" You didn't look up at her, but you could feel her body shift on the desk.

"I didn't say any-" Grell interrupted you with a single finger placed on your lips. "Your silence says it all, Y/N!" She pressed her finger deeper into your lips. "Any woman can be beautiful. There's beauty in everything!"

She continued, barely keeping her finger steady. "The most beautiful woman in the world could still be talentless. The vocals of a hyena with asthma." She flicked her finger away from your mouth with a sigh of relief.

"I am talent, Y/N. Not only will the audience be blinded by my sheer beauty, they will be entranced by my perfect voice! I have the power to undo the threads of the world with my vocals!" Grell spun herself around on your desk and hopped off in a flash.

She wrapped her arms around herself like a lovers embrace as her eyes gently closed. You wished you couldn't believe it, but this is Grell we're talking about here.

"I can sing to any range, you best believe it. I'm an artist of every sort! It takes some to feel emotion, it takes another to express it in a way that touches the world!" You stared at her, waiting for her to finish.

She threw her back against your desk with her palm draped over her forehead as if she was famished. "To be or not to be . . . Where art thou the question?" Something about that didn't seem right.

"I'm sure you're a wonderful singer." You calmly slid over your work away from her expressive body. She looked over at you with one eyebrow tilted. "Weren't you listening? I'm also an actress! How many young, beautiful, dazzling, sexually empowered actresses can you name?"

It was a good question. You can't seem to recall a time where you both discussed celebrities, it seemed like a mortal matter that didn't hold any weight in this profession. Different names drifted on the tip of your tongue. Faces were flashing in your head like a supercut.

Then it hit you. Your favorite. Your idol. The one you could never forget. You opened your mouth to answer her confidently. She interrupted you. "ME." Her eyes fluttered at the sound of her favorite word.

"Oh . . . Okay, well, what have you been in?" As soon as the words left your lips, her face fell into a monotone expression. "You wouldn't know. You're not into the field."

"Try me. Despite what you may think, I have a vast knowledge on many subjects." You crossed your arms in content. She's hiding something. Grell looked over her shoulder, her green eyes scanned the floor like a hunter examining their prey.

"No, I don't think so." She pressed her lips together tight enough to reveal little dimples in the corners of her mouth. "It's beyond your comprehension, Y/N. Showbiz is not for no-name nobodies."

"No-name nobodies like you?" You smirked. Her eyes snapped towards you, and her tight lipped mouth turned into a scowl. "I'm well known in the community!"

"Yeah, sure, I can think of a community you're well known in." You couldn't control your smirk from growing into a wicked smile. Grell's eyebrows furrowed in frustration. "I could make your little head spin if I told you how much of myself was acting!"

"Grell!" You placed your hand over your chest, your hand clutched imaginary pearls. "You think I'd doubt your experience with head??" You could see Grell's cheeks turning pink.

She turned her entire body to you. She walked towards you in a stride that was eerily feline. She leaned down to your face, your noses almost close enough to touch. You were now eye level with each other.

She flashed her sharp teeth at you, and your eyes were immediately attracted to them. You couldn't look away until she decided to speak. "Y/N," she whispered. Somehow her voice was cast all over you.

You heard her in both of your ears, behind you, above you, yet she was right in front of you. You could swear you heard it inside you. Your eyes snapped to her intense gaze.

You felt yourself shrinking into your seat, melting out of existence. Fading away from reality. Time stood still and hours passed in mere seconds. You're screaming inside.

She raised her hand and brought it to the collar of your shirt. Her fingers traced against the smooth fabric. You held your breath without thinking. She grabbed onto your collar and pull you up from your seat.

Your hands desperately grabbed the arms of your chair. Your fingers wrapped around it as if your life depended on it, but she still held you up. She tightened her grip on your collar with a devilish curve of her lips.

She leaned into your mouth hard, crashing her lips on yours. It hurt for a moment but the pain quickly melted away. You felt her tongue enter your mouth with a force that made your mouth open as if she commanded it.

She dominated your tongue. It only lasted for a few seconds, but she was in control and she made sure you knew that. She let go of your collar and you dropped down into your seat with an audible thump, your chair tilted back and you fell over with a crash that could be heard from Paris.

You think you hit your head. Grell stood over you with her hands on her hips. "Passionate? Raw? Indescribable bliss?? I told you I'm a good actress!"

The pounding began in the back of your head. You'll definitely have a bump tomorrow.