When Grell Wears Your Clothes

Hello everyone. I just need to start off this chapter by saying thank you to everyone who has continued reading this story. I published this in 2015 and stopped updating around 2017. I deeply apologize to anyone who has been waiting for new chapters to be published. I completely understand if people stopped waiting entirely. It's my own fault and I'll try my hardest to never let that happen again. I appreciate all the feedback. <3

Recently you have gotten used to the incredibly loud and incredibly red Grell Sutcliff being at your house . . . when you weren't home, most of the time. So instead of coming home to see a broken window or a busted lock on your front door, you decided to give Grell her own key to your apartment. It's not like you have any reason not to trust Grell. She's never stolen anything from you, and she's broken in plenty of times and had the chance to do so. She never did.

You're not exactly sure why Grell always wanted to be at your place. Perhaps she was lonely? She didn't seem to have that many friends, besides Ronald. She only talked about two people constantly, William and Sebastian. Oh, and himself. You never minded her company, although at times She could be a pain in the ass, it was nice to have someone around considering that you lived alone.

Maybe you should adopt a pet . . . You know, one that wouldn't harm Grell. You spent most of your day out doing whatever seemed appealing to you, shopping for groceries last. With two large bags in hand you started to make your way back home, you weren't too far. Would it be a step too far to ask Grell to move in with you? Most likely, you know she's a mess in just about everything in her life, living with her would be pure madness.

Making your way upstairs to your apartment door, groceries in hand, you see a light on from your windows. Now, when you left you turned all the lights off, obviously, so Grell was in your home. Or a murderer. But is that any more different than Grell?

You dropped the groceries on your doorstep and slowly put your key into the lock of your front door. You barely turned it when you heard "OH!~ Allow me!" from the other side. It startled you enough to drain the color in your face. You knew that shrill excited voice from anywhere, well, as if anyone else could be similar to her. Grell threw open the door of your apartment and stood there with her hands on her hips.

"You've been gone for hours! I've been here, alone, by myself for HOURS." Grell took a step out of your apartment and grabbed onto the groceries you placed down. You could see Grell's nose scrunch as she dug her fingers into the contents inside. "Grell, do you really not see the problem with your statement?" "Is this all you brought??" She looked into your eyes, completely ignoring your question, and you know she will ignore any further attempts.

You looked her up and down, noticing a particular piece of fabric in your favorite color. "Is that my shirt?!" Grell smiled wildly at you and her eyes practically sparkled. "It's not really my style but it looks that good on me, Y/N?? You really noticed??"

You took the bag away from her and pushed aside her to walk into your apartment. Completely shocked that Grell is wearing your shirt, you walk inside hastily.  Grell trailed behind you as she usually did. She shut the door and didn't bother locking it. You set the groceries down on the counter, then She immediately stuck her hands in there again to pull everything out.

You quickly tossed the groceries onto the counter rand left the kitchen. You made your way into your bedroom, expecting a huge mess and an even bigger invasion of privacy from your unwanted house-guest. To your surprise, and not so surprise, all of your clothers were neatly folded around various spots in your room. It seemed as if she tried on everything..uh... everything exactly, but made sure to clean up her mess.

You walked out of your bedroom ready to confront her for her slightly perverted and nnoying action when she asked you a question.

"So what are we having for dinner, Y/N?" Grell grabbed the bag from the bottom and poured the rest of the food out onto the counter. You stood there beside her, watching hre act like a complete maniac for no other reason besides. . . she's her. "We?" You looked at her and she barely shrugged at your question. "Well you were rude for being so late. I think it's fair you owe me a meal."

"Late??" You raised a high brow to her, she barely looked over her shoulder. "You broke into my apartment! How is you breaking and entering equivalent to me being late coming to my own home??" Grell turned to you, her face of a dramatic shocked expression. "Y\N! You would really accuse me of... breaking your things?! Into your home??" Grell lazily placed a hand over her chest as if she was offended. You two stared at each other for a moment, and you realized during her lunatic rambling she made a strange, strange point. She didn't break anything.

You set aside your frustration and annoyance for a moment as you scanned the room beyond her. Door seemed fine. Windows were intact. You live on the second floor... How the hell did she enter your apartment with no key? "Ugh Y/N!?" Grell crossed her arms and pouted slightly, it drew your gaze back to her immediately. "I'm your guest and you're completely ignoring me, and you're withholding a meal!"

"How the hell did you get into my apartment??" Grell's pout quickly turned into a sly smirk that exposed her pointed teeth. "Y/N, you never give me enough credit." She smacked her lips together, making the 'tsk' sound. She batted her eyes at you and leaned back onto the counter. "A girl never leaves prepared, Y/N." She pulled a bobby pin out of the back of her head. The black metal tool was held up like a trophy, She was proud. 

"You. . . You picked my lock!" You reached over to her, wanting to smack that red haired goomba like her momma should have done long ago. Grell quickly grabbed onto your wrist and hopped in excitement. "Y/N it's so easy! I can show you!"She practically dragged you out of the kitchen despite your best efforts to remain there in full on smack mode. You sighed and rolled your eyes as you heard the miscellaneous groceries falling off the counter.

Grell took you over to the door and taught you how to pick the lock. Sort of. She just shoved the pin in there and jiggled it around, then boasted about how useful she was. You learned nothing. Nothing except, this red haired fool, the annoying little stalker, the flamboyant strawberry in human skin was... your friend. You cared.

Grell was bent over on her knees as she was fiddling with the lock, and that's when you spotted another similar fabric peeking out of the space in her trousers. "Grell are you wearing my underwear?!" Grell quickly stood up and covered hr booty as she sidestepped away from you. "I'll wash them tomorrow!" She said with a sheepish grin.

You did end up making dinner for Grell, your favorite meal that she didn't seem to enjoy too much, but she was nice and appreciated your efforts. The rest of the night was spent trying to rest as Grell blabbered on about too many topics at once. Somehow, you ended up falling asleep, and Grell was your unwanted alarm the next morning.

A/N Pt 2: Yes, a note at the bottom as well. I'm bringing this back so requests are open and heavily encouraged. I wrote half of this awhile ago and the rest is from just now, so I apologize if it seems awkward and rusty. Been awhile. Thanks to everyone who still reads this. Hopefully you all enjoy the presence again. Much love, Morden.