When Grell flirts with you

Right now, you were on a roll with getting some work down. You had three stacks of completed paperwork on your desk, and only a small pile of unfinished work. With how fast you were getting it done, you could possibly leave work early.

You suddenly heard the sound of loud rapid footsteps. You knew that those footsteps could only belong to Grell Sutcliff. She was the only one you knew who would run around work like a maniac.

Grell ran inside of your office and grabbed you by the arm. "There's no time to explain, you have to come with me!" Grell dragged you outside of your office before you even had a chance to say anything.

Grell dragged you out into a hallway. "Y/N what you're wearing isn't even cute at all! But... I guess it will do." She huffed.

Two things you could do. One, slap her. But that would only leave a red mark on his face that would match, well, everything on his body. Or go along with what she wants until she shuts up. You have witnesses, number one wouldn't be the wisest choice for right now.

You shot Grell a strong glare before you spoke. "First off, I was busy. Busy doing work. And second I'm wearing my uniform, you know that little outfit you wear when you're at work? The place where you... I don't know.. Actually work? I'm here to get work done. Not to be cute."

Grell held up her hands quickly to hermouth to try and hide the giggles she was letting out, which wasn't much use. The small giggles were more like tiny laughs now. "Of course I know! But that's all you ever do. You're so boring sometimes. Plus I need you! That's what friends do, they help each other out with the simple tasks."

"I'm not boring! It's just that at work I believe you should be professional, and not run around like a total maniac bothering William. That's all." It seemed like Grell was about to say something smart back but instead she froze for a moment. "William!" she said in a harsh whisper, she was looking behind you instead of at you.

Before you could turn around, he grabbed your arm once more. "Don't mess this up, okay?!" Grell quickly pulled you as close to her side as humanly possible and intertwined your fingers together. "Oh Y/N~! You almost look as beautiful as you were last night, but everyone looks better without clothes on!"

Your face changed from the natural shade of S/C to a dark crimson red. This would have been a little okay if you two were alone, but you were in a crowded hallway surrounded by coworkers. Worst of all, William, who was now standing next to you. William's face was his natural blank expression, he looked at you both, "Aren't you supposed to be working? And Grell, you're not even scheduled to work today."

"Don't you think I know that?! You don't understand love, William! Every moment without Y/N my heart aches!" There's no amount of facepalms or backhands that could ever jusify this situation. You just stood there, planning his death in your head, but with a calm attitude towards what was happening.

William looked at you two holding hands. He couldn't be bothered to comment, so he started to walk away. " . . . idiot." was the last thing you heard William say, and honestly, you couldn't agree more.

~It's preeeeetty bad but I'm changing the writing style from this point forward so every new chapter will be greater than previous ones. Tut mir leid!~