William

[Requested blurb]

Words: 500+

Type: Fluff 

Warnings: Swearing... That's it, I think.

(Y/f/c - your favorite color)

"Billy, puh-leaseeeee!" You say loudly as he continues to look through his backpack.

"Please, what?" He asks, not even caring enough to look up at you, too focused on his task to find his chemistry book.

"Tell me what your real name is!" You repeat.

He doesn't answer, nor does he move. When you lift your head from his pillow to check if he's still even in the room, your eyes land on him. You grab a smaller pillow from beside you and throw it at him, hitting him right at the middle of his chest.

Billy looks up and stares at you with a blank face.

"No." He, simply, says.

"Why not?" You whine, "It can't be that bad."

He looks back down at his bag and ignores you again. You sigh dramatically and stare at the ceiling, letting your head fall back onto his pillow.

Maybe you should just give up.

But that is until you hear a knock on the door of his room.

"What?" Billy asks, looking up at door.

The door opens and you hold yourself up by your elbows to see Max standing right under the doorway, holding a chemistry book.

"You left this in the kitchen." She says, holding the book up for him to see, "Oh, hi Y/N"

You give her a small smile and a quick wave before laying back down to deal with your boredom.

Billy walks towards the redhead and takes the book from her hands, whispering at the lowest volume possible a 'thank you'.

"Oh, and by the way, Y/N... Max says and you sit back up to have eye contact with her.

Billy walks towards his desk and puts down the book right at the center of it.

"His real name is William." She says quickly.

As Billy snaps his head to look back at his step-sister, Max giggles and grabs the doorknob, slamming the door closed before he could get to her.

"No. Mother. Fucking. Way." You whisper to yourself.

"Don't lau-" He tries to say but a giggle escapes your lips as soon as he does it.

You bring a hand up to cover your mouth to keep yourself from laughing and Billy can't help but grin slightly at your reaction.

"You happy, now?" He asks with a playful tone.

You look at him with a slight shock and pulling your hand away from your mouth.

"This is too good" You whisper to yourself and Billy chuckles at your words.

"Because my name is William. Really?"

"Yeah! How many times have you teased me for liking the color y/f/c?" You say with a serious expression, "You're fucked now, Hargrove"

Another chuckle escapes Billy's lips again and you fight over your smile.

"I would like to see you try."

From then on, he was, actually, more than fucked. Every time he would be a pain in your ass, just know that his real name would be rolling off your tongue so easily.

Might not sound like a big deal, but to Billy Hargrove and in front of his whole basketball team? He only doesn't kill you because he loves you.

Oh, and let's not even start with how you would tease him out of nowhere, "Do you prefer Billy or Willy? You know, like willy wonka?".

He would find it funny in the beginning, of course, but as soon as you start comparing him and his perfect mullet, to Shakespeare and his hair...

He declares war.

He will be coming for you, now.