Uncle [F!Reader]

Words: 1k+ Type: FluffSummary: (What's written on this request)Warning: NON-CANON BILLY

Words: 1k+ 
Type: Fluff
Summary: (What's written on this request)
Warning: NON-CANON BILLY. English is not my first language. Swearing. Sorry if I misspelled something. F = Female; or AFAB (assigned female at birth) as no pronouns are mentioned, only bodily functions.

After working for some hours under the burning sun as lifeguards in the local pool of Hawkins, you and Billy finally walk out of his Camaro into your driveway, and you couldn't wait to get inside the house.

Your brother, Steve, told you that he won't be home for another 2 hours since his work hours got extended after more people began appearing at the Mall. But that's nothing that you or Billy would be very upset about.

Not having Steve walking around the house is a god damn blessing, after all. When he is here, he keeps checking on you - which he does by literally screaming from the other side of your bedroom door to see "if you're still alive". At first, that was funny for both you and Billy, who was always working on his homework at the time; but now, it's just annoying to you (Billy still enjoys it.).

You walk into the Harrington household and walk to your bedroom with Billy right behind you. While you go put the wet pieces of clothing and your towel to dry, Billy decided to enjoy the comfort of your bed.

You walk back to your bedroom after getting rid of everything inside your backpack, and Billy is sitting down with his back on the headboard of your bed looking through a book.

"What are you doing?" You ask him, and he looks up.

"Trying to get entertained." He says while you walked up closer to him.

"Have you tried actually reading the book?" You ask him with a smile while sitting down in front of him, "Instead of just looking through the pages?"

"Where's the fun in that?" He tells you, and you can't help but chuckle.

"You have to be patient when reading."

"We need patience for everything, even god damn reading." He says while closing the book, and you smile at him.

There were some seconds of complete silence between the two of you, but it isn't an awkward silence, it's comfortable. You grab your book to put it back on your nightstand while Billy keeps looking at you.

"Is your brother gonna be home any soon?" Billy asks, already with dozens of ideas running through his mind.

"He told me he would only leave at 8 from work." You tell him, not catching his wondering eyes or his rising smirk.

"Good, because I have some ideas to entertain each other that won't need patience." He says, and you can't help but roll your eyes at that. So cheesy.

As expected, you kiss. The kiss is one of those rough yet slow kisses, the one's that you've come acquainted with since starting to date Billy. As your mouths move in sync, Billy's hands go to your waist pulling you closer to him. You, without pulling away from him, change sitting position and straddle his lap, sitting comfortably on his thighs. Billy's hands wander off on your body.

As you two were focused on slowly advancing with the kiss, the front door opens, and your brother walks in the house. He was just dismissed from his other 2 hours of work since the mall wasn't that busy this Tuesday. He noticed Billy's car at the front of the house, so he started practicing on his mind a way to annoy you both while you were obviously in your bedroom doing God knows what.

Steve went to his room first to leave his bag there and began to walk to your door. There weren't any sounds that showed him that it might not be a good idea to walk in, but it also was too silent.

Has Billy actually murdered you?

Steve took a deep breath and got ready to do his joke. He jumps a bit on his two feet while exhaling dramatically. He can do this.

He, then, opens the door of your bedroom and screams:

"AHOY, COUPLE IN THIS ROOM! I have been dis-" Steve stops talking as his eyes fall into a shirtless Billy, and you sitting on your boyfriend's lap with slightly swollen lips. 

And he covers his eyes almost immediately.

"Seriously Steve?" You ask clearly annoyed while Billy tries not to laugh, not only at Steve's big entrance into your room but his work outfit too.

Steve uncovers his eyes before getting ready to "argue".

"What? It's not my fault! You should've locked the door!" He says, and you roll your eyes.

"You said that you were going to only come back in another 2 hours! How was I supposed to know that you would walk in earlier than expected?"

"Like I was trying to say in my amazing entrance: I was dismissed from these last hours of work. And thank God I was!" He says, and you look at him confused.

"Why?"

"Because if I didn't come home early and accidentally stop your almost sinful act, I could've become an uncle." He concludes, and Billy just keeps laughing behind his hand, "And you know that I would hate being an uncle at 18."

"You wouldn't end up being an uncle, Steve." You tell him annoyed but, at the same time, amused.

"You never know." He says.

"There are condoms, dude." Billy intervenes, and Steve looks over at him.

"And the pill." You add.

"Condoms can rip and the pill is only 99% effective." Steve says, and you roll your eyes once again.

"Why are we even talking about this?" You get in the conversation once again, and Steve chuckles.

"Because I'm saving your ass from getting pregnant." Steve continues to simply annoy you.

You just need him out of the room, ASAP. But what could- Ah.

"My dear brother Steve, I won't get pregnant. Because this isn't my first time fucking! I've done that tons of times." You say louder and Steve's face starts slowly changing into a disgusted one.

"Alright! I didn't need to know that! Disgusting!" He screams after covering his ears before walking back to the door.

Would you look at that, you're smarter than you thought. You sigh out of relief once he is outside of your room, and he looks back at the two of you while grabbing the door knob.

"I will be checking on you two in 15 minutes." Steve says (jokingly), before closing the door of your bedroom.

Billy rests his head on your shoulder as he laughs a bit at your annoyed face with this very, very, very awkward and random conversation.

He looks back at you once he stops laughing and asks:

"Now, where were we?"

First time posted: Feb 20, 2020
Edited: Aug 4, 2022