Family [Dad!Billy] (Part 4)

Words: 2

Words: 2.064 words

Type: Angst & Fluff

Summary: (What's written on this request)

Warning: English is not my first language. Swearing. Sorry if I misspelled something.

You wake up with your alarm and you groan before opening your eyes and turning the alarm off. There's no way in hell that it's already 10am. You woke up what feels like minutes ago to kiss Billy goodbye before he went to work, at around 8.

You sit up and scrub your eyes while looking around in the room.

After some minutes of questioning if you really need to get up at this time, you got up. You walked to the bathroom and stripped your clothes before stepping in the shower, to then start your morning routine.

You walk out of the bedroom with some comfy clothes and with your hair still wet, and go to the kitchen to start organizing breakfast.

You set everything in the table and decide to wait for the kids to wake up on their own to avoid very grumpy toddlers. You sit down on the couch and grab your book on top of the coffee table.

It didn't take as long as you expected for at least your daughter to walk in the living room with her usual really messy head of hair.

Her blues eyes land on you and she walks quicker in your direction, climbing on top of the couch and crawling into your lap before snuggling her face into your chest.

"Where's daddy?" She whispers and you kiss the top of her head.

"At work" You whisper back.

She looks up to give you a quick nod as an action to show you that she heard you, but you noticed her small pout.

"But he'll be back for lunch" You tell her and an adorable smile grows on her face.

She snuggles back into you and you keep reading the book in silence, while waiting for your son to walk in the living room.

Y/D/N, since she can't go back to sleep, keeps moving on your lap, trying to find a position that will magically make her fall asleep.

Spoiler Alert: she never did find a good position.

Y/S/N walks sloppily in the living room and stops in the middle of his tracks to scrub his eyes. After losing his balance a few times, he finally got to the couch and looked up at you.

"Are you ready to eat breakfast?" You ask him and he nods.

You put your book back on top of the coffee table and put Y/D/N down on the ground, which makes her let out a groan of frustration.

You pick your son up since he is the one half asleep and you walk to the kitchen with your daughter right behind you.

You sit Y/S/N down on his chair and help your daughter up next. You help them with whatever they chose from the table to eat before starting to eat your own breakfast.