Caught

Words: 1

Words: 1.261 words

Type: Fluff

Summary: (What's written on the request)

Warning: English is not my first language. Sorry if I misspelled something. I was very sleepy when I wrote this, I'm sorry.

You look around your room for your biology book and you sigh as you see it right in front of you, in the middle of your desk.

Your boyfriend of three months, Billy continues to look very entertained with the book that you threw at him right as he laid down on your bed, so there is officially nothing that can distract you from studying today.

Your test is going to be next week, but for some unknown reason, Billy decided today is the perfect day to hang out. Your house is always the best choice since a certain person called Neil can always appear out of the shadows and catch you both.

Your relationship with Billy wasn't only a secret to Neil and Susan but to everyone in school except for Billy's friends, who are too scared of him to tell a single soul, and your family.

You don't really have a reason to keep your relationship a secret, but you couldn't help but think that dating the brother of one of your baby brother's friends, is just a tiny bit weird. Even if they are siblings by only their parents' marriage.

As you sat down on your chair, you open your biology book and start studying.

(...)

A few hours pass by and as you got more tired, Billy got more bored. You can't blame him, the only thing he had to entertain himself is music and a random book.

"Are you hungry?" You ask him as you leaned back on your chair.

"A bit, yeah" He says not looking up from the page of the book.

"Do you have any ideas on what you want to eat?" You ask him as you slowly get up.

"Anything you have is fine" He tells you and you nod.

You walk out of the bedroom, making sure to close the door and you run to the kitchen to find something for the two of you.

After looking inside many, many cabinets, you end up just doing two grilled cheeses. You really hope your mom goes grocery shopping today.

You walk back to the room and skillfully opened the door with a plate on each hand. Billy, now sited, looks up and smiles at the sight of the two plates.

"Thank you" He says with his biggest smile and you smile back while walking back to your desk.

After eating, you tried to go back to studying but you just couldn't, and you are completely sure that Billy is just acting like he's reading. No book could be that interesting to him.

You keep looking to him as he is in his own world and you smile as he looks up from the book to look at the wall, uninterested.

You close your biology book and Billy looks behind his shoulder to look over at you.

"I think I'm done for today" You tell him, and he didn't even try to hide his smile.

"Finally!" He says and you smile at him.

You walk to him and he lays back down, you laugh as you lay down on top of him and he smiles at you. His hands go to your waist and he rolls you to the side, so he can be on top of you.

As Billy starts kissing your neck, you can't help but giggle as he kisses that one spot that he knows that it's ticklish. He pecks your lips once and you right thought the tickling was over, but you were... so wrong.

As the two of you looked each other in the eyes, Billy's hands, which are on your waist, are now moving quickly, tickling your whole torso.

The silence on the room is filled with your giggles and Billy's face showed nothing but happiness.

As you two shared laughs, the front door opened and yours brothers walk in, coming back from class. The smell of grilled cheese was enough to distract your older brother Jonathan, but not for Will, who found the laughter of his sister strange.

Once you and Billy stop, you try and attack him as well, but damn, this man was quick to get up.

"There's no way in hell that you're tickling me" Billy warns while having a huge smile on his face.

"Why? I thought you weren't ticklish" You say while getting up from bed and walking in his direction.

Will was shocked behind that door; you have a boy over! In your bedroom! Who isn't one of your brothers or Steve! Weird.

Billy is able to run to the other side of the room and you giggle at how quick he moves away from your hands. You run in his direction and he laughs as he tries to get away, even considering going over your bed.

You really were expecting him to run away but he ended up being quicker than you, throwing you into the bed. You gasp right in the second that you understand what he will do next and playfully slap his hands away while laughing with him.

Billy stops after some time, growing tired and you two laugh at how heavy the both of you are breathing. Billy throws himself on the bed next to you and you lean closer to him, laying on your side to take a good look at his face.

You two stay silent for a few seconds and Will is still standing outside of the room in shock. I think I know this voice, he thought. How dangerous will it be if he opens the door slightly to just peek?

In the same second you and Billy shared a kiss, the door slightly opened, and Will peeked. He trips in his own feet, making his body go against the door and it to fully open. He ends up not going face first since he puts his hands forward and he then sighs, as he realizes what he just did. You sit up, startled and look at Will, who is getting up from the ground, with widen eyes.

"Will, what the hell?" You ask as Billy sits up as well.

Will gasps loudly, almost choking on his own spit.

"BILLY HARGROVE?!" He shouts.

(...)

"BILLY HARGROVE?" Mike screams as Will finishes telling the story to the party.

You roll your eyes and eat your slide of pizza silently next to El and Jonathan. Your mom walks in the living room with one more pizza and sits down.

"My brother, really?" Max asks sounding disgusted, "Couldn't you find someone better?"

"Hey, guys come on" your mom starts, "Love is a complicated thing, don't judge it"

"Mom, how are you not shocked?" Will asks still visibly freaking out.

"I knew it, already" She says while grabbing a slice of pizza from the box.

"You knew?!" You and Will ask shocked.

"Of course, I did. He's not that silent when sneaking out in the morning" She says, and you groan out as Will gasps again.

"He spends the night here?" Will asks.

"Which means that they-" Mike says before fake gagging making the guys and Max look at you disgusted.

"Come on, guys. Jonathan also does those things with Nancy and nobody says-" You can't finish as Mike covers his ears and starts singing loudly, making everyone laugh. Well, everyone except for Eleven, who doesn't know what the hell is going.

The night continued and thankfully nobody else touched Billy's name for the whole evening. All of you end up eating until you feel too full and eventually all fall asleep on the couch/floor.

—-----------

(Decided to leave my author's note from Tumblr since I still feel the same way)

I MISS MY BABY SO MUCH!!! I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT!

The fact that a new season will eventually come and I need to try and forget about this dickhead so I can enjoy everything, IS FUCKED UP!