Pregnant

[Requested] I made a few changes but I hope you still like it

Words: 1.784 words

Type: Fluffy

Summary: (What's written on this request)

Warning: English is not my first language. Swearing. Sorry if I misspelled something.

You stay sited on the cold ground of your bathroom, eyes filled with tears as fear runs through your body.

What are you going to do now?

You take another look at the pregnancy test on your hand and the two blue lines are slowly getting more visible. This wasn't the first test that you tried today, you made sure to take another one a few minutes ago. Which has the same exact result as the one in your hands.

You put down the test on your bathroom counter and get up from the ground.

You wash your face with cold water as you try to hide the fact that you have been crying.

As much as it hurts to admit. Billy needs to know.

Something in you keeps telling you to not tell him. He won't want kids. He doesn't like kids. That will only ruin your relationship. Your 'perfect' relationship.

But there's still a little voice that tells you the exact opposite and also tells you how Billy deserves to know the truth.

You decide to change into other clothes since you're going to have a shift at the pool in half an hour. So you put on your lifeguard one piece and some shorts and Billy's tank top on top of it.

You grab one of the tests and shove it inside your bag. Slide in your flip flops and grab your car keys.

Once you were out of your house, you walk to your car and when you sit down on your seat, your emotions tried to get the best of you once again.

You wave your hands in front of your eyes, trying to dry the tears gathering on your eyes.

"I am not going to cry" You tell yourself as you closed the car door.

You move the gear of your car and drive out of your driveway to the local pool. You turn your music up as an attempt to keep your mind occupied with something else.

You whisper the lyrics while looking at the road enjoying the warm wind hitting your face from the half-open window beside you.

It did work.

For at least this 15 minute ride.

You park your car on a staff only spot and you turn off the radio and the car.

You walk out of the car and go grab your bag from the backseat since you threw it too far when you sat down.

It's 3 pm so even more families are starting to get here, almost nobody can resist this much heat with a least something to cool them down, the pool surely is a great option.