Lake House

[Requested] - Sorry, it took me so long

Words: 1.758 words

Type: Fluffy (+ ?)

Summary: (What's written on this request)

Warning: English is not my first language. A LOT of Swearing. Sorry if I misspelled something.

There is something about Billy's presence that annoyed you. And there was something in your presence that annoyed him. You just can't put your finger on it but there was something.

When you two were hanging out with your mutual friends, Leah and Justin, it would start just fine, you just didn't look or talk to each other, but once it hit the 5 minute mark of being in the same 2 meter radius, you two would just start talking shit to each other.

The bickering would go on and on until Leah and Justin were tired of listening to you two. Sometimes it would start with just trying to be better at something than the other.

"Can you two just shut up for 5 seconds?" Leah shouts at you both and you two close your mouths and look over at her, "Thank you"

Leah takes a seat on the couch in front of the two of you and you adjust yourself in your seat.

"I wanted to tell you both something" Leah says with small smile, "Something very exciting"

"Are you pregnant?" Billy asks in a serious tone and Leah shakes her head at him, "Getting married?"

"No!" Leah tells Billy while letting out a chuckle. "My parents finally let us borrow their lake house to this new year's celebratory weekend!" She says trying not to let a squeak out of excitement.

"Are you serious?" You ask her with a huge smile.

"Yes!" Leah shouts.

You and Leah, friends for now a few good years, have been trying to have someday the key to the lake house. Leah's parents, the owners of the house, were always too worried of leaving the two of you alone in such a beloved place of them, since you two were always 'too young' to stay the night there alone. Now that the two of you are out high school, Leah just needed to pull some strings to have the pair of keys on the palm of her hand.

(...)

You four walk out of your respective cars and take a good look at Leah's family's house. It looked so beautiful under the white snow that covered the streets of Hawkins.

Billy, being the one trembling from the low temperature, is the one who grabs the key on Leah's hand and goes open the front door, ready to plant himself inside the warm house and not do anything for the rest of the day.

You are the next one to move as you follow him inside the house. You drop the bag that was on your hand to the ground as you waited for Leah and Justin to stop looking and commenting on the architecture of the house and actually come in the house.