Family [Dad!Billy] (Part 3)

[Requested] - Can be read separately

Words: 1.353 words

Type: Fluffy

Summary: (What's written on this request)

Warning: English is not my first language. Swearing. Sorry if I misspelled something.

You walk out of your workplace completely exhausted. You had to deal with not only your sexist male co-workers but also with some very confused clients and (because you are too nice) by taking your co-workers' shift because she wasn't feeling well.

Billy didn't go to work today, your daughter is a little sick (practically a cold) so he decided to stay home with the kids instead of letting the kids be taken care of by the babysitter. Your daughter has been sneezing and coughing a lot, resulting in sleepless nights, not only to her but also her father, who is an extreme marshmallow when it comes to his family, he just can't stop worrying about her and her well-being, now more than ever before.

It's 10 pm now, you had dinner and lunch at the office today, almost never left your little corner and you can't wait to go lay down in your bed (after checking on your daughter), cuddle up with Billy and fall into a deep sleep.

You get inside your car and start it before putting your seat belt on. You scrub your eyes out of exhaustion before changing the gear and moving your feet to make the car move in direction of your way home.

You park your car as you get home and you grab your stuff before stepping out of the car. You lock the car and walk to the building.

You unlock your apartment front door as you got there and the homey warmth of the apartment welcomed you. You close and lock the door once again as you sighed in relief after you took off your jacket and very uncomfortable shoes.

All the lights of the apartment are turned off and there's nothing but mostly silence and a light murmuring from the TV in the living room. You walk there, ready to turn off the TV, thinking that Billy might have forgotten to turn it off but, you're welcomed with the sight of something else on the couch.

In the dim-lit room, you can see with the only light source (TV) your boyfriend Billy sleeping on his back, with his daughter on top of him and his son lower than her, on his abdomen, also sleeping.

You got closer to them and you admired all their sleepy faces, they all have one thing in common, their mouths are all very slightly opened as they slept.

Looks like they all got that from their dad.

You don't want anyone to have back pain tomorrow morning, so you pick up your son first to get them to his bed, he moves a bit on your hold but then melts into your chest as he recognizes your smell. You kiss his not so hairy head and start walking to his shared bedroom with your daughter.